The Wolves of New Orleans

Crossover time with The Originals. If you don't know anything about, The Originals, you can skip to the end, and I'll give a small summery of what happened. 

A Message for those who requested this and my originals fans, I have not watched all of the originals, so I do not know what has happened up to this point of Hayley dying. So, anything that didn't happen in the series or doesn't make sense in the tvd/to world, then just roll with it. :)

"Ah yes Doctor, New Orleans was exactly the destination we planned." Sarcasm drawled heavily from Alfie's low gravelly voice. "The Ice Court looks exactly like this."

"Okay so maybe I got the destination wrong, but the time is right." The Doctor grinned goofily and stuck his head out the door, tasting the air with a wrinkled nose. "2026....not exactly the right time."

"If only Alfie remembered how to drive a Tardis, then perhaps we might actually get to the correct places." Celeste sighed, fiddling with her coat with a small fond look in her eyes. "We might run into Klaus actually." 

"The hybrid guy?" Alfie questioned with a small frown, Celeste raising an eyebrow at the spark of jealously she felt through their bond. This regeneration of him was a lot more prone to jealously than his previous. 

Grabbing Celeste's hand with a small wink, the Doctor patted Alfie on the shoulder, gently pulling their bonded out of the Tardis doors. 

"It's beautiful." Celeste breathed out with a smile, marvelling at the scenes around the bar. From a distance, a woman with dark eyes freezes in sight at Celeste, hurridly pulling out her phone in shock. 

"I agree, your mistake in piloting has actually worked out well." Alfie joined the pair, tucking his hands into the pockets of his coat. "It looks like it's going to be fun to explore."

The Doctor chuckles and nods his head in agreement, holding his arm out to Celeste. 

"Shall we?" 

"We shall." Celeste loops her arm through the Doctors, her spare hand taking Alfie's firmly, the newly regenerated Time Lord stroking his thumb across her knuckles. 

The woman in the distance snaps a picture of the trio, still not noticed by the three who were very much in their own bubble. Staring for a beat more, the unknown woman disappears into an alley just as the Doctor looks up, his eyebrows narrowing slightly. 

"I have a question though." Both Alfie and Celeste looked at the Doctor with a raised eyebrow, silently asking him to continue. "There's a rather strong metallic taste in the air, but more importantly, why did a lady just across the street snap a picture of us and then promptly run?"