Gridlock Part Two

Alfie - Bold

The Doctor - Bold and Italics

Celeste - Italics

"The Doctor is so going to kill you, and never mind him, I'm going to kill you myself! Let go of me!" Martha snaps at the Milo angrily, Celeste also struggling in Cheen's arms.

"Let us the hell go!" Celeste snaps, her eyes starting to glow.

"Let's give them both some Sleep."

"Don't you dare! Don't put that stuff in me, don't! Get off me!" Martha struggles against the woman's hold, Cheen putting a patch on Martha's neck.

"It's just Sleep Fourteen. No, baby, don't fight it."

Celeste watches with sorrowful eyes as Martha falls asleep, her burning gaze falling on Cheen as the kidnapper puts Martha in the car.

"Now you sweetheart."

"It won't work on me." Celeste's voice was a low snarl, making Cheen flinch back a little at the venomous tone

"It works on everyone, it doesn't hurt, come on." Cheen places the patch on Celeste's neck, despite how much the brunette was struggling. Both kidnappers watch in shock as the patch burns up, Celeste still very much awake. 

Milo looks at Cheen, giving her a small nod. The pregnant woman sighs before picking up a rock off the ground.

"No, don't you dare!" Celeste's struggles grew, Milo hissing in pain as he feels his skin start to get burned.

"Now Cheen!"

Cheen slams the rock into Celeste's head, the brunette going limp as she gets knocked out. A small amount of blood trickles from the wound caused by the rock.

"In the car, quickly."

The two kidnappers put Celeste next to Martha and quickly close the car doors, speeding off a moment later.

Alfie and the Doctor run through the abandoned hallways, desperate to get the girls back. They slam open the door, a loud yell of anger escaping the Doctor as they watch the car drive off. 

Alfie's eyes widen, his eyes shining silver brightly. 

"Can you feel her?" The Doctor's tone was sharp and short, his jaw clenched in anger. 

Alfie closes his eyes, trying to feel his bond with Celeste. Feeling nothing but a cold empty pulse, only letting him know she was alive. 

"Nothing."