Smith and Jones

"That girl was a real bitch." His voice was low and gravelly, Alfie frowning slightly as he feels a large surge of attraction that didn't belong to him.

Looking up, he notices Celeste watching him with a worried look, the Doctor holding her back slightly.

"I'm not going to hurt her Doctor." Reaching into the telepathic bond the two shared, Alfie almost audibly growls at the apprehension he could feel from the Doctor.

A short temper, noted.

"We both know the dangers that come from you of all people regenerating, I'm just being cautious. You can't say you wouldn't do the same if the roles were reversed." The Doctors voice was short, a clipped tone that made Alfie narrow his eyes.

"I. Have. Control. Now let me hug my bonded or so help me Doctor, I won't be responsible for my actions."

The Doctor glowered back, Celeste sighing at the silent conversation between the two, frustrated that they were arguing and wouldn't tell her what about.

"You're not exactly convincing me Alfie!" The Doctors voice was a low sombre tone, the older Time Lord moving Celeste behind him.

"Alright both of you cut it out!" Pulling herself out of the Doctors grip and standing between the two Time Lords, Celeste hit both of them lightly on the chest. "Both of you stop arguing, otherwise you can both sleep on the couch alone for the rest of the week."

Looking sheepish, both males apologise quietly.

"Now that's you've both stopped, Alfie come here, you scared the life out of me." Alfie moved swiftly over to Celeste, embracing her tightly, tucking her smaller frame into his chest.

"Rassilion, I love you feisty." Alfie mumbles lightly into her hair, shooting a small glare at the Doctor. The older Time Lord just rolling his eyes and moving over to the console.

Pulling back slightly a few moments later, Alfie not fully letting her go just yet, Celeste looks his new regeneration up and down, a small smirk on her face.

"Well aren't I a lucky girl."

"I think he looks more brooding, I can't wait to see how many humans he scares off." The Doctor laughs from across the console room, the Tardis trilling her lights in agreement.

"Oh shush old man, as if you don't scare them too." Alfie shot back, seeming to of calmed down now. "I get dibs on where we go next. We can relax for a bit before moving back to that girl."

At Alfie's words, Celeste furrowed her eyebrows, something niggling at her to remember but she just couldn't figure out what it was.

"Where are we going? And why don't you seem high like the Doctor always gets after a regeneration?"