Chapter 18: Intuition

UNEDITED

I should have just stayed at home today. My intuition thinks so too. Though it's never been right but strangely enough today, I feel that I should have trusted it. But it's too late now, I'm here at sixth, in the headteacher's office explaining why Kii had nearly punched a couple of teeth out off some random guy.

I would like to recall the event in detail because Kii looked too awesome as she punched the living daylights out of that guy. It was like seeing a Greek Goddess extracting her wraith on a lascivious bastard but honestly I'm uncharacteristically tired today. I actually don't think I've felt this tired since before my heart transplant.

So, in short, I was walking down the corridor, minding my own business. I arrived at my locker and begun organising my stuff for the day. Next thing I know, there is a some guy behind me, sniffing my neck. Okay, yeah, so what I smell strangely good today. Not sure where the rosy scent with a hint of vanilla came from, maybe my mum changed the laundry detergent but then so what? Does that warrant some random guy I don't even know sniffing my neck? No! Should that give him the audacity to lick my neck and try to bite it? Fuck no! Well that's what happened all the while I could feel his rock hard thing right up against my butt. Obviously I was shocked stiff in disbelief, disgust amongst other unpleasant feelings and when I came too Kii had yanked the boy away from me and landed two very precise and well deserved punches at the guy's face.

Strangely enough those two punches seemed to have woken up that guy. Though he looked like he wanted to kill Kii but luckily his friends held him back, and after he a while it seemed as though he had snapped out of some trance and looked very apologetic and confused. Kii spoke to them after a few minutes, her anger didn't look diminished but she was calmed enough to hold a conversation. She kept looking back and pointing at my neck and that's when I noticed that the side of my neck was slightly bleeding! That! Bastard! I honestly wanted to get in a few more punches of my own. To think his tooth actually managed to puncher my skin. I am equal parts creeped out and dumbfounded.

I just wish Juno was here. I miss him in a strange needy way and it's rather unnerving. But today out of all days he had to be away from school. I miss the way he arranges my hair, and the way he smells, his caresses, I especially like it when he touches my neck. I want him to kiss me. Everywhere. Wait what? What am I even thinking right now.
The headteacher's voice awoke me from my daze.

"Keira you are to spent the next week in detention during your break, lunch and afterschool. This school has a zero violence policy. While i understand why you did what you did, violence is never the answer". Keira rolled her eyes secretly, she then turned to me and winked as though to say she'd do it all again if she could and maybe even turn the two punched into ten.
I almost laughed out at her antiques, luckily I successfully held it in.

"As for you Teddy, you will be suspended for a month, while i also understand your situation what you did was extremely dangerous and I needn't explain why.  You are to attend training for 'that' for as long as it takes unit I am satisfied that you are able to fully control yourself. Most importantly I want you to write a formal letter of apology to Tully. Are we all clear?"

As we exited the headteacher's office, Teddy, looked ashamed as he apologised, I could tell he was sincere but I was still rather miffed. I just nodded perfunctorily before Kii pulled me away towards my science class. She hugged me and looked at the neck which now had a small plaster on it. And I could feel her anger raising again. I hurriedly interjected by thanking her for what she did. She helped me out but also got in trouble for it. Naturally, it made me feel guilty but also happy that cared so much for me. She on the other hand didn't seem to care all that much about spending all week in detention.