Joseph comes home (SMUT)

It had been a few weeks since you saw Joe, he was on a press tour for stranger things. He's supposed to arrive in a few days so you've been cleaning up the house for him and getting everything ready for when he arrives.

You were in the middle of washing the dishes when you heard the alarm chime and the front door open and close.
"Y/N?!" You heard a man yell.
You turned the sink off and turned around, there he was "Babe!" You cried out as you ran towards him, crashing into him as you hugged him. 
"Oh I've missed you love" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around you and played with your hair.
"I've missed you too" you say.

You looked up at Joe, who now had a giant smile on his face. He lifted you up by your ass and walked you up to the bedroom. He threw you on the bed and crawled on top of you as he planted a kisses all up your body.
"Come on, we're celebrating" he said as he leaned back and tossed his shirt to the side, you did the same.

Joe placed his hand on your face as he pulled you in for a kiss, it was deep and passionate, he missed you just as much as you missed him. He pulled back from the kiss and looked into your eyes "Hello Baby" he said as he smiled into another kiss. His hands wandered up your chest, squeezing your breast softly as you moaned into the kiss.

Joe was quick to slip your bra off, immediately bringing his lips to your already hard nipple he started giving you wet kisses, his tongue swirled around and you arched your back into him. Your breasts were super sensitive and he knew that, he was using it to his advantage. Your hands travelled up to his head and you tangled your fingers into his curly hair.

"Joe please" you moaned. You felt him smile against your skin before you felt his hand undo your pants, you helped him slide them off and tossed them off the bed. You sat up and assisted him with his jeans, he was quick to get them off and throw them to the side. He leaned back down over you and started giving wet sloppy kisses all your neck, your hands moved up his back as you squirmed underneath of him. You felt Joe move as he pulled his boxers off, letting his cock spring free. You looked down and saw him already dripping with arousal, Joe looked at you and smiled "Ready love?" He asked. You nodded your head as you were unable to form words, you missed him so much and this is exactly what you needed.

He slid his member up and down your folds, teasing you. You let out a moan "Joe if you don't do something-" before you could finish your sentence he sank into you slowly, your nails dug into his shoulders as he let you adjust to his size
"That's it baby, take it all" he whispered in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine you moaned into his ear. He gave you a few seconds before he started to pull in and out of you slowly "I fucking missed you Y/N" he whined as he continued to thrust "so.. fucking.. much" he started to pick up the pace as he continued kissing you all over.
It wasn't long before you felt yourself getting close, the feeling of his cock inside of you was amazing, you could feel the tip of his rock hard member as he pulled himself in and out of you.
"Joe!" You cried "Joe, I'm going to come!" Your legs wrapped around his hips and he began to fuck you harder and harder with each pump.
"Come for me darling, show me how much you've missed me" he panted in your ear as he nibbled on your neck. You dug your nails into his shoulders as you climaxed "FUCK!" You yelled as you clenched down on his cock.
Joes hand gripped your hip as he moaned "Oh fuuuck" he slowed down and pumped into you slowly, you felt his warm seed enter you as he came too. The two of you laid there for a few moments, his head rested on yours as you both caught your breath "God I've missed you" he said as he kissed your lips, you moaned into the kiss "I've missed you too babe".

Joe slowly pulled himself out of you and laid down on his back beside you, bringing you in to lay on his chest you rested your head.
"Do you want to shower with me?" You asked as you looked up at him, he smirked "Is that even a question" he said as he rolled back on top of you and attacking you with little kisses everywhere, making you giggle profusely.

"Come on" he said as he helped you up and onto your feet. He led the way to the master bathroom as he held your hand, a giant tub sat right in the middle of the room and the big shower was in one of the corners of the room.

Joe started the shower as you grabbed a couple towels, within a matter of minutes steam filled the room. You entered the shower and Joe followed closing the door behind him. You stood under the shower head and let the warm water fall down your body, you leaned your head back and let the water soak your hair. Joe took a step forward, joining you under the water. He grabbed a shampoo bottle and put a drop in his palm before he started running his fingers through your hair, making sure all of the ends were soapy before rinsing it out.

You smiled as he continued to wash your body, giving you kisses before washing each body part.
"I've missed you" you said in a soft voice.
"I've missed you too love" he said with a smile. You helped him wash his body and did the same with his hair, you took a few more moments to admire him. His plump pink lips, his big brown eyes, and his stubble. He's a beautiful man, and he's all yours. Joe chuckled "Like what you see?"
"As a matter of fact, I do" you giggled as you rinsed out the shampoo from his hair.

Once the two of you were done Joe passed you a towel first, you wrapped it around your body and watched as he did the same. You walked over to the closet and sifted through until you found your satin night gown, you dropped your towel and slipped it over your naked body, it emphasized your cold nipples. Turning around you saw Joe crawling into bed "Come here" he said as he opened his arms for you to join. You did as you were told and crawled into bed with him.
"Are you hungry?" You asked
"Oh I'm starved" he said as he placed his hand on his lower stomach.
"Let's order your favourite tonight, it's on me" you said.
"This is why I love you, Y/N" he smiled as he kissed the top of your nose "But no, I'm buying tonight" he said.
"Fiiiine, I love you too" you chuckled as you placed a kiss on his jaw.