Eddie - YOU READ MY DIARY?

You had always been best friends with Eddie, the two of you had known each other since you were younger. You and Eddie did just about everything together, including sleepovers. You were inseparable from each other.

"I'm just going to shower before we head out" you said as you stood up.
"Sure, I'll hangout in here until you're ready" he said as he flipped the record over to the other side.

Once you were in the bathroom you turned on the tape and the shower started running. About half through your shower you forgot that you left your diary on your night stand beside your bed. Shit. You quickly rinsed out the shampoo in your hair, turned off the water, and grabbed a towel before running back down stairs and into your room. Sure enough Eddie was sitting at the edge of your bed reading it.

"Eddie!" You shout as you run and grab the book from him. He laughs "Is it true?" He asked. Your face turns bright red and you're on the verge of tears. "y/n is it true?..." he asks again.
"I want you to leave. Now" you say as you grip your towel and try to hold back tears. Eddie gets up and grabs his jacket before slowly walking away, before he leaves he looks at you "You know... If what I read is true...then think I might love you even more than you love me" he smiled and turned around.

Your heart stopped, you couldn't let him walk away now "Eddie?" He turned around and looked at you, he slowly came back into the room "It's true...every word in there is true" you pause.
He dropped his jacket and practically ran to you, he cupped your face with his hands as he leaned in to kiss you, sparks flew and butterflies fluttered in your stomach. Finally. Eddie pulled away for just a moment and looked into your eyes.
"I love you Y/N, since the day we met when we were kids... I always have....and always will" he said breathlessly.
You leaned back into the kiss, your lips moved perfectly with his and you hummed. You've waited for this moment for what felt like forever and it was finally happening. The towel around your body started slipping so you grabbed it, Eddie's arms wrapped around your body as he deepened the kiss. His hand moved up your back and rested between your shoulder blades while the other rested on the small of your back.

The kiss slowed down to little pecks, the two of you stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Without saying a word Eddie's hands cupped your ass and you jumped and wrapped your legs around him. He carried you to your bed and laid you down before carefully crawling on top of you.
"Is this okay?" He whispered.
"Yes" you nodded.

You watched as Eddie took your leg in his hand and kissed your ankle, then your calf, knee, thigh, he looked up at you and slid your towel up and kissed your upper thigh. He skipped half of your body and made his way up to your breasts, he placed soft kisses on the top of each of them before making his way up to your collar bone and neck. Finally, his lips reached yours again and he hummed into the kiss. Tingles ran through your entire body as his lips covered every part of you.

Eddie leaned back and took his shirt off and unbuckled his belt. He leaned back down and kissed you tenderly, you could feel his hands working to undo his jeans until you heard the chain on his jeans rattling as he pushed them down. As you continued kissing you lifted yourself up just enough to slip your towel off of you and tossed it to the floor. Eddie broke the kiss and leaned back a little.
"Is this still okay?" He asked in a shaky voice.
"Yes, Eddie" you whispered as you smiled.
Eddie returned the smile, you watched as he pushed his boxers down. His cock sprang free, you didn't really know what to expect but you were not disappointed by his length, you bit your bottom lip as you watched him rub himself up and down your sensitive folds.
"Oh fuck" you moaned quietly "wait- do you have a condom?" You asked.
"Shit, yea" he said as he got off the bed and grabbed his jacket. Pulling out a condom from his jacket pocket he came back to the bed and resumed the position, you watched as he tore the packaging off with his teeth and rolled it onto himself.
"Are you ready?" He asked as he looked up at you.
"More than ready" you said.

Eddie leaned down close to your face again, he supported himself with his left arm as he held himself in his right hand. You felt him slowly push himself inside of you, your mouth hung open and you let out a gasp as you adjusted to his size. Eddie was patient and waited for your go ahead.
"Move, Eddie. Please" you whined.
He did as you said and slowly pulled out before slowly pushing back in. Moans escaped your mouth as he made love to you. He rested his forehead on yours, both of you moaned as you felt each other's bodies.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted this" you panted.
"Me too sweetheart, me too" he moaned.

Eddie started picking up the pace a little bit until he was at a good steady pace. You threw your head back in ecstasy and arched your back, you felt Eddie's hands exploring your body as he continued to pump in and out of you.
"Good god.. you're beautiful" he panted as his hands grabbed each of your tender breasts. Unable to form any words you let out little moans.

Grabbing Eddie's arms you pulled him down before wrapping your arms around his shoulders.
"I'm so close" you whined "please don't stop"
"I'm not going to until you come for me sweetheart" Eddie groaned.
"Faster Eddie" you begged as you dug your nails into him. He did as you said and started thrusting faster, his cock hitting your g spot each time. "oh fuck!" You cried out, the knot in your stomach exploded as you reached your climax, Eddie rode out your high before he came with you. You felt the condom fill inside of you and you hummed as you caught your breath. Eddie rested his forehead on your again and smiled.
"I love you" he panted "Even more than I thought I did" he added.
You looked into his big brown eyes and smiled as you cupped his face with your hands.
"Me too Eddie, I love you" you pulled his face down and brought him in for another kiss.