Joseph - I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE HOME?!

It had been a few weeks since Joe was home. He had been off doing promo for his newest project, he had been sending you private photos and videos of himself for you to use while he was away. The two of you enjoyed doing that sort of thing when you were apart from each other because it made you feel connected still.

You were particularly horny today so you finished what you were doing and headed to yours and Joe's bedroom. You opened your night stand drawer and pulled out your favourite compact vibrator. Laying down on the bed you slipped the tiny vibrator into your panties and rubbed it along your folds, opening up your phone you went to your hidden photos and pulled up a video Joe had sent last night of himself.

You rubbed the vibrator in little circles against your clit while you watched your boyfriend pleasure himself in the video, moaning your name as he did so. Once the video ended you put your phone aside and closed your eyes. You couldn't get the image of his cock in his hand out of your head, my god, what you'd do to taste him right now. Your hand started moving faster against your clit, the vibrator was doing more than you could handle right now but it felt amazing, loud moans escaped your mouth as you continued to pleasure yourself. Joe had you wrapped around his finger even from miles away.

Too focused on getting yourself to climax you kept your eyes closed and imagined Joe pleasuring you, you arched your back into your hand as you felt the knot building in your stomach "FUCK" you cried out.

"My my" a low voice said from the door way. You stopped instantly and looked up at the door, it was Joe.
"JESUS CHRIST" you shouted as you came into your hand. You panted as you came down from your high and switched the vibrator off and threw it to the side. Joe dropped his bag and walked over to the bed, he stood at the end as he started to undo his jeans "Is this what you do without me?" He said "Pleasure yourself like that?" He added as he carefully crawled on top of you.
You panted "I thought you weren't coming home until later today" you said. Joe reached your face "I came home earlier to surprise you.. but I see that I've interrupted" he said in a low voice as he nibbled your neck "I could leave you be if you wanted" he added. Your hands flew around his neck as you pulled him in for a kiss, he hummed as he kissed you back "oh, I've missed you my love" he said between kisses.
"I need you Joe, now" you begged.
"Where are your manors little one?" He teased.
"Please" you whined. You felt him smile against your lips.

Joe leaned back and pushed down his pants and boxers, revealing his rock hard erection. You bit your lip as he placed his hands on your knees, parting your legs open as he leaned down to your core. His warm breath was teasing you as he hovered over your soaking wet core, he tilted his head and wrapped his hand around as kissed your inner thigh. You let out a soft moan "Joe" your hands tangled in his brown curls "Please" you begged.
"Tell me love, am I making love to you or fucking you into next week?" He asked. Your stomach sank as soon as those words left his mouth, it was enough to make your knees weak.
"Whatever you want babe, just please do something" you panted "please".

Joes hands tugged at the hem of you underwear before he slipped them off and tossed them on the floor, his hands landed on your knees again and pushed your legs open slowly. You watched as he bit his bottom lip "God, you're beautiful" he whispered before leaning in again. Joe placed his lips onto yours again and hummed as his hand slid down to your thigh and lifted it up, you took the hint and wrapped it around his hip.
"I've missed you my love" he whispered.
"I've missed you too" you smiled into the kiss.

A moan escaped your mouth as Joe rubbed his cock up and down your slick folds. He teased your entrance by slowly pushing his tip in and out and then rubbing up and down your folds again, he did this a couple times before slowly sinking himself into you.
"Oh fuck" you moaned as you hooked your legs around his hips.
"Oh god, I've missed this" he groaned as he lowered his head.

Joe started pumping slowly in and out of you, you were getting wetter and wetter with each pump. His plump lips locked onto yours, they moved slowly in rhythm with yours. His tongue poked at the entrance of your mouth, you let him in and his tongue swirled around yours. Another moaned escaped your mouth. God how you've missed this man, and he was showing you exactly how much.

Your hands wrapped behind him and grabbed onto his shoulders for support as he continued to fuck you.
"I don't think I'll last much longer love" Joe moaned in your ear "Oh god. You feel too good right now" He started thrusting harder, his hand gripped onto your hip as he leaned back a little.
"Come for me darling, show me just how much you've missed me" he panted. You unfolded right then and there, your second climax of the night hit you like a freight train "FUCK!" You cried out. Joe continued fucking you hard and fast "That's it love" he growled "oh god" he moaned. His thrusts got sloppy as he came, the warm feeling of his seed filled you up.

The two of you panted as he leaned down and kissed you "I've missed you Y/N" he smiled.
"Welcome home" you smiled back.