Eddie - KNFE PLAY (smut)

As you walked up to the boat house you made sure no one had followed you, Steve and Dustin had dropped you off with food for Eddie since they needed to go get the girls before they headed back. As you continued to walk, a million thoughts ran through your mind. You were more than certain the news was lying about Eddie killing Chrissy, Eddie was such a big sweetheart and you knew he'd never do anything like that. You'd also be lying if you said you weren't secretly in love with Eddie Munson, you've had a crush on the dude since the beginning of school and now Henderson is leaving you alone with him. Of course.

You approached the door of the boat house and swung it open, you shrieked as you were grabbed and swung around and hit the wall. Before you could realize what was happening you dropped the bag of food and immediately put your hands up to surrender.

It was Eddie, he looked like he had seen better days, his eyes were full of rage as he held the knife to your throat and pinned you against the wall "Eddie! It's me, Y/N, it's just me!" Your heart was racing, your hands were still up in defence.  "Henderson sent me" you panted "You know me" Eddie hesitated as he looked into your eyes.
"How do I know Jason didn't send you in here as bait? Hm?" He said as he pressed the knife down onto your skin.
"You really think I have anything to do with that piece of shit?" You spat. He kept a tight grip on you "You know..." you swallowed harshly "...If you're going to pin me against the wall like this at least buy me dinner first" you chuckled. Eddie's face didn't change "Go ahead. Call Dustin over the walkie, he'll confirm that he sent me" you smirked.

You felt the tension of the knife let up from your throat as Eddie took a step back, you exhaled harshly as you tried to catch your breath. Eddie looked at you with a concerned face  "I'm sorry, I'm just a little on edge"
You put your hand on your throat "Yea, a little" you chuckled.

"I brought food" you said as you walked over to the bag that had fallen "and beer" you said as you held up the six pack and smiled. Eddie smiled and grabbed a beer, immediately cracking it open he took a big swig.
"Thank you, you're a life saver" he said.
"You're welcome" you said as you sat down against the wall.
"Where are the others?" Eddie asked.
"Steve and Dustin are off to go get the girls before they come back" you looked at your watch "They'll probably be back in 40 minutes" you looked up as Eddie smiled at you wickedly.
"You know..." he paused "I know what we could do to pass the time away" he looked into your eyes as he put down his beer.
"What's that?" You asked.

You watched as Eddie walked towards you, he stood directly in front of you and you looked up at him "Stand up" he whispered, your core practically dripped as the sound of his low voice. You did as you were told and stood on your feet. Eddie gently pushed you against the wall
"Is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked, his voice was shaky. Your heart was pounding out of your chest, you couldn't form words so you just nodded yes. You closed your eyes and felt his warm breath on your skin seconds before he leaned in and kissed you. His warm plump lips felt like heaven on yours, your lips started to move in sync with his, he hummed into the kiss as he brought his hand up to your jaw, deepening the kiss even more.

Eddie pulled away from the kiss for a moment and looked into your eyes "Is this okay?" He whispered.
"Yes, more than okay" you whispered back. Eddie leaned back into the kiss, you felt his warm hands tug at the hem of your shirt, you took the hint and lifted your arms up allowing Eddie to lift your shirt up and over your head, he tossed it to the ground before his eyes fell to your breasts. He licked his lips before looking back into your eyes "We've got 40 minutes right?" He asked.
"Yea, 40 minutes" you whispered.

You didn't realize how heavy you were breathing already, this man truly turned you on and all he's done so far is kiss you. You smiled before wrapping your arms around his neck, Eddie grabbed your ass as he pinned you back against the wall "Do you trust me?" He whispered breathlessly in between kisses "Yes" you moaned. You felt Eddie smile into the kiss as he started to undo your jeans, you helped him get them off and kicked them to the side along with your underwear. Eddie's hands gripped your thighs, you hopped up and wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist before he pushed you against the wall again.

"Tell me if it's too much, okay?" he said as he started undoing his jeans, he continued kissing your neck. "Okay" You let out a few more soft moans, looking into his big brown eyes you felt him line his cock up with your wet entrance. He smiled as he waited for your approval. You nodded. Eddie brought his knife back up to your neck and pressed down lightly, he pushed himself inside of you very slowly and you let out a moan as you adjusted to his size.
"That's it sweetheart....take it all.... Good girl" he whispered as smiled, he placed wet and sloppy kisses all over the other side of your neck.

Your grip tightened on his shoulders as he started to pump in and out of you. He leaned his head back so he could look into your eyes again
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" he whispered. The thought of Eddie wanting to fuck you as much as you wanted to fuck him was enough to send you over the edge. He smiled as he watched himself drag the knife down your neck and over your collar bone.
"You're such a good girl for me" he said as he bit his bottom lip. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter by the second.
"Eddie!" You moaned as you dug your nails into his shoulders.
"Yea babe?" He asked as he looked up at you.
"Drop the knife and fuck me, please. I need you" you begged.

A big toothy grin appeared on his face, he dropped the knife to the ground and grabbed onto your hips "Your wish is my command" he said in a low voice. He leaned in for a kiss as he began to thrust into you, your lips moved in perfect rhythm with his. Eddie's lip parted as moaned into the kiss "Oh god" he said "You feel....so....fucking....good" he panted. You held onto him tight "Please don't stop, Eddie" you moaned.

Eddie continued to pump in and out of you, the sound of both of your moans filled the room.
"I'm not going to last much longer, sweetheart" he panted.
"Me neither" you moaned "Fuck" you threw your head back in ecstasy. You felt yourself clench against his cock seconds before your orgasm "Eddie!" You cried as you held onto him.
"That's it baby, come for me. Come all over me" he begged as he sucked on your neck. That was all you needed to hear before you fell apart, moans escaped your mouth as you reached your climaxed "FUCK" you cried out "oh god" you panted as you came all over Eddie's cock.

Eddie gave you a few seconds before carefully pulling himself out of you and placing you down.  You fell to your knees instantly and watched as he pumped his cock "Here it comes, oh god" he groaned. You opened your mouth wide and stuck out your tongue as his came into your mouth, you felt his warm seed drip down the back of your throat. You hummed at the feeling and taste of him, quickly looking up from your hooded eyes you saw Eddie looking back down at you, he threw his head back and moaned as he grabbed onto your hair "Oh my god". As you continued to suck him clean he groaned and looked back down. You looked up at Eddie as you slowly pulled your mouth off of his cock, you let your mouth pop as you released the tip. He gave you a wicked smile and brought you back up on your feet before pulling you in for a kiss, you hummed as he placed his hands on your face.
"I need you to be mine" he whispered "and mine only" he said in a demanding tone.
You giggled into the kiss "I've been waiting for you to ask" 

The two of you heard a car door slam
"Shit!" Eddie said as he quickly tucked himself back into his jeans and zipped them up.
"Oh shit" you said as you grabbed your clothes off the ground. You scrambled to get dressed as Eddie kept look out the window, making sure you were decent before they came in. Just as you finished getting dressed the gang swung the door open.
"Hey!" Dustin said as he walked in first, the others followed behind him. 
"Hey man" Eddie said.
"Hey" you waved.

You greeted the rest of the gang before looking back at Eddie, who was now staring at you. You smiled and bit your bottom lip, Eddie smiled back and grabbed his beer again.