Eddie - I'M SICK

"Good morning sweetheart" Eddie said as he brushed your hair out of your face.
You smiled "mor- ohh" you groaned as your stomach twisted in knots.
"Still not feeling well?" He asked.
"No. Ugh-I-I don't know what's wrong with me"
Eddie felt your forehead "You're burning up babe" he looked at you with his big doe eyes "I'm going to run to the store to grab a few things for you" he said as he got off of the bed "You stay put princess" he said as he kissed your head.

After watching your boyfriend leave the room you heard the door close behind him. You managed to get yourself up and into the shower, even though it took every ounce of whatever strength you had left in you.
"Aaagh" you groaned. Your body was so achey. Your stomach hadn't been cooperating for the last few days, nothing you ate was staying down. This was one hell of a flu.

Finally after you were done showering and semi drying your hair you headed back into Eddie's bed and collapsed immediately. You felt like you had just ran a marathon "Fuck" you sighed as you pulled the blankets over your body. After a few moments your eyelids started feeling like heavy weights, you sighed and listened to what your body needed. Sleep.

—————————

The bed shifted slightly before you heard a soft whisper "babe.." Eddie said as he tucked your hair behind your ear "Are you okay?".
"Mmmm" you moaned as you slowly opened your eyes "hurts" you whined.
"I know baby, but I got you some medicine and some chicken noodle soup. Can you try and eat for me if I go make you some?" He asked.
"Okay" you said "Do I have to get up?" You asked.
"No, stay in bed" he said before kissing your forehead again and disappearing into the kitchen.

Before you knew it Eddie was coming back into the bedroom with a tray.
"I brought you ginger ale, chicken noodle soup, and some medicine to hopefully bring down your fever. Come on babe, sit up" he said softly as he sat beside you.

Sitting up in the bed you held the tray in your lap, taking small breaks between each spoonful you slowly ate the soup. You hummed as the warmth of the soup filled your empty belly. The ginger ale tasted amazing in this very moment, assuming it was because you hadn't really had anything to eat lately.
"All done?" Eddie asked.
"Mhm" you hummed "Thank you Ed's"
"Anything for you sweetheart" he smiled.

After cleaning up Eddie got back into bed with you. His warm body felt amazing against yours.
"Come here, sweetheart" he hummed as he brought you in closer.
"Mmm" you hummed.
"How are you feeling now?" He asked.
"Full, sleepy, and warm" you said as you closed your eyes again.
"Get some sleep Y/N, I'll be here when you wake up" he hummed.

—————————

You woke up in a cold sweat and sat straight up in bed. The bedroom lit up with a flash of lightening from outside. The heavy rain pounded down on the tin roof of the trailer. Great, a thunderstorm, something you're also terrified of.
"Babe?" Eddie said in a panic.
Taking deep breaths you tried catching your breath "I- I had" you panted "I had another nightmare" you sniffled as you looked into his big brown eyes.
"It's okay sweetheart, I'm right here" he hushed as he brought you back down into bed "Do you want to talk about it this time?" He asked.
"No" you whimpered "I just want you to hold me".
"I can do that" he whispered as he kissed your burning forehead.

Eddie's hand rubbed up and down your back slowly as he hummed a tune "What is that?" You asked.
"Hm? Oh it's just a melody that's been stuck in my head all day, I can't come up with any words for it though" he said.
"I'm sure you'll think of something. You always do" you said softly as you rubbed your thumb over this tattooed chest.
"How are you feeling now?" He asked.
"Still very sleepy" you sighed "but I think that medication has kicked in".
"Good, we should get some more sleep then. I want you to get better so I can take you out" he chuckled.
"What's the occasion?" You asked.
Eddie smiled wickedly "Just because" he said.