Joseph - LITTLE QUINN

You and Joe have been together for several years now and have a 3 yr old boy together, James. Today was your 5th anniversary and Joe had something planned for the two of you.

————Joe's POV————

"Can you go see if mum is up?" You asked.
James smiled and nodded "Mhm" he hummed as he walked away. You had just finished making breakfast for Y/N, it was your 5th anniversary with her and you had something very special planned out for the night, but first, breakfast.

You gathered the food onto a tray and headed upstairs, the bedroom door was cracked open slightly so you pushed it open slowly, you poked your tongue out as you focused on not dropping anything in your hands.
"Love?" You called out as you entered the room. You heard James giggling and rustling around in the bed, you placed the tray on the nightstand and looked over at the bed.
"Hm, I wonder where James has gone?" You said with a smile "I asked him to come get mum but I don't see him anywhere, I guess I'll have to eat these pancakes alone" you chuckled.
"BOO!!" James yelled as he uncovered himself from the blankets, beside him was Y/N, smiling and giggling away.
"Good morning babe" she said as she sat up. You leaned in for a kiss.
"Good morning my love, Happy anniversary" you hummed as you caressed her cheek "Happy anniversary" she hummed.
"I've brought you breakfast" you said as you looked into her big eyes. She bit her bottom lip and smiled "Oh wow, I'm spoiled" she said as you handed her the tray of food.
"I'm going to go get showered and dressed while you eat, okay? I've got the whole day planned for us, including having my mum and dad watch James for the weekend" you winked at Y/N as you headed into the bathroom.

As you stood in the shower you had flashbacks to some of your favourite memories together with Y/N, from the day you met, the day you asked her to be your girl friend, the day you moved in together, the day you found out you were going to be parents, to the day James came into the world, she was perfect in every way possible. The only thing left to do was to make her yours forever, which is why you decided on taking her out for the weekend and proposing to her at last. You just hoped she didn't have any clue.

————Y/N's POV ————

You shared your pancakes and fruit with James as Joe finished up in the shower.
"Mum, more?" James asked as he pointed to the strawberries.
"Of course honey, here" you said as you helped him eat, he hummed as he tasted the fruit. He looked up at you with his twinkly brown eyes, he was a carbon copy of Joe, both of them were beautiful. Once you finished eating you sat back and watched James, he was a perfect little boy, he had gotten most of Joe's features except for his nose, that was yours.

"I can watch him while you get ready?" Joe said as he came out of the bathroom. You looked up and saw he was wearing nothing but his chain around his neck and a a low hanging towel, his brown curls were slicked back except for one perfect curl that hung over his forehead. If the timing was right you would have pounced on him right then and there.
"Sure, that would be great" you smiled as you kissed James' head and got up.

Once you were dressed and ready to go you entered the bedroom again.
"Wow" Joe said as he checked you out.
You bit your lip and smiled "Wait until you see what's under this" you winked. Joe walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist "If it's anything like I can imagine then it won't be lasting very long" he said as he embraced you into a kiss.
"EWWWW" James said as he giggled.
You and Joe broke the kiss and looked over at James, who now had his hands over his face. The two of you laughed.

After you had dropped James off with his grandparents you and Joe headed out to the undisclosed location.
"Will you tell me where we're going now?" You asked. Joe put his hand on your thigh as he continued to drive "No love, it's a surprise" he smiled. You pretended to pout a little "Fine".

(Part two???)