Eddie - MOMMY (smut)

Eddie brought you into his room and immediately pinned you against the wall and started attacking you with kisses. You giggled
"My my, what has gotten into you?" 
"Not me, you. And it'll be me in a few minutes" he said as he smiled against your skin.

Your hand slid down his torso and stopped above his member. You rubbed your hand over his jeans and you could feel him getting harder by the second.
"Oh fuck, mommy" Eddie moaned, he quickly realized what he just said and looked at you with wide eyes "Shit, I'm sorry that just came out" he said.
You smiled and bit your bottom lip "Tell mommy what you want" you whispered into the kiss. You felt Eddie smile into the kiss "You. Now" he said as he pushed you onto the bed. Eddie's hands trailed down your body, he undid your jeans quickly and pushed them down past your ankles. You kicked your jeans off and helped him with his jeans as you returned back to the kiss. Eddie moaned into the kiss, sending vibrations into your mouth. You could feel your core dripping with arousal already. Eddie's hand made it's way down to your sensitive core and rubbed over your panties "You're already so wet for me" he whispered "Good girl" he added.
A moan slipped out of your mouth, you couldn't help it, Eddie's hand felt amazing but you needed him now.

"Eddie" you whined "get on your back" you said breathlessly. Eddie did as he was told and laid on his back, he wiggled out of his boxers and you watched as his cock sprang free. You slipped out of your panties and threw them on the ground. Eddie watched as you mounted him, you straddled him before leaning down and sucked on his neck, earning another moan from him. Without hesitation you grabbed his cock and moved it up and down your slick folds. You guided his throbbing member to your entrance and slowly sank down, your mouth hung open as you moaned in pleasure.

"You feel amazing babe" he moaned.
You started rocking your hips back and forth slowly before leaning back down. You placed your lips on his, his warm plump lips moved in perfect rhythm with yours. Eddie hummed into the kiss.
"ugh" he groaned "I just want to be inside of you forever" he said as he bit your bottom lip. Your nails dug into his shoulders as he said that, you felt your core drip down his member.

You grabbed onto his neck and squeezed tight as you rode his cock faster. He was a moaning mess and it was only making you want him more.
"Oh fuck" he groaned "Please don't stop mommy" he begged as he grabbed onto your hips. You leaned in closer until his face was inches from yours, you latched his bottom lip in between your teeth and pulled away gently. Eddie moaned and you felt his cock twitch inside of you.
"Tell me what you want" you whispered seductively into his ear as you loosened your grip on his neck. Your hand slid up behind his ear and you grabbed onto a chunk of his curly hair and pulled.
"You. I want you, mommy" he whined "Please let me come" he had a devilish smirk on his face, which told you all that you needed.

Leaning back you looked into his big brown eyes, they were practically black as they were filled with so much lust. You flashed a wicked smile and rocked your hips slowly back and forth, picking up the pace each time.
"Oh god. You feel amazing" you moaned as you threw your head back. You dragged your hands down his chest and rested them on his pecks to support yourself.

"Oh fuck" you whined as his cock hit your g spot deliciously "Eddie....Come for mommy. Now" you said breathlessly as you looked down at him. Eddie bit his bottom lip, he tightened the grip he had on your hips and took over. He started thrusting into you hard and fast. Within seconds Eddie's thrusts started getting sloppier, which meant he was close. You felt yourself getting close, that knot in your stomach was about to explode. You couldn't take it anymore.
"That's it babe" you panted.
"Oh god" he growled as he threw his head back into the pillow. You dug your nails into his pecks as you reached your climax "OH FUCK" you whined. You felt your juices spill out and around his cock as you panted heavily. Eddie continued to pump slowly as he rode out your high.

"Here it comes, get on your back" he whined. Eddie pulled himself out of you quickly and you laid on your back, you watched as he pumped his cock and within seconds his seed sprayed all over your stomach.
"Oh god" he moaned "fuck" he threw his head back as he panted.

Eddie leaned over you and smiled, he supported himself up with his arms on either side of you. He kissed you softly before leaning back a little
"You're so fucking gorgeous" he smiled. You bit your lip "So are you babe". He pulled away from you and walked over to his closet, he pulled out a towel and came back over to you. As you were about to grab it he pulled it away from you "No, I'm cleaning you" he said. You giggled "Fine".
You watched as he carefully wiped away all of his seed off of your stomach, a tiny bit had pooled in your belly button so he carefully got that too. Once he was done you smiled at him and threw one of his shirts and your panties back on so you could go to the bathroom.

When you were finished in the bathroom you went back into Eddie's room, he was laying in bed with an open spot for you. Hoping into bed you brought the blankets up and over the two of you, Eddie brought you into his chest and played with your hair.
"How was that?" You asked.
"Fucking. Amazing." He said with a giant grin.

You kissed his lips before laying back down on his chest, the rhythm of his heart was strong and steady. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

———Eddie's POV———

"Goodnight Y/N" you whispered "I love you"