Joseph - LITTLE QUINN pt 3

"Let's go to the room" Joe whispered.
You looked up at your now fiancé and smiled wickedly "Lead the way" you said.
Joe smiled at you quickly as he swept you off of your feet
"JOE-" you shrieked.
"We haven't got time to waste, love" he said in a dark voice "I'm about to make a woman out of you" he added as he walked through the door of the bed room.

As you entered the room you noticed the candles lit on one of the nightstands beside the bed. Once Joe reached the bed he laid you down slowly, crawling on top of you immediately until his face met yours.
"My love" he whispered as he kissed your lips softly "It's going to be a long long night for us" he said as he kissed you again. He let his teeth drag down your face until he reached your neck, where he nibbled and placed sloppy kisses.
"Joe I'm not messing around tonight, you better do something fast" you said breathlessly.

Joe crawled back up to your face, his chain dangled against your skin, the cold metal mixed with your hot skin felt amazing. Joe brought you in for a deep kiss before he leaned back and took off his shirt, he quickly undid his pants as you slipped up your skirt and pulled your panties off.
"No, take it all off love" he said in a low growl as he tossed his pants to the side. You smiled before sitting up and putting your arms up, Joe hummed as he slipped your dress up over your head, immediately discarding it on the floor. He looked at you with hungry eyes
"God...I'm never going to get tired of this" he moaned as he pushed his boxers down, revealing his rock hard cock. Joe immediately lowered himself and lined his cock up with your entrance.
"Babe ple-" you gasped as Joe pushed himself inside of you. He hung his head down and moaned, you could feel his cock twitch inside of you.
"You feel amazing, love" he said breathlessly before placing a tender kiss on your lips. You hummed as Joe pulled himself out of you slowly before sinking right back into you.
"Oh god" you moaned "More Joe, please" you begged.
"As you wish, sweetheart" he whispered.

Joe leaned back and grabbed onto your hips and pulled you in closer, allowing himself to go deeper inside of you. You immediately grabbed onto the pillow on either side of your head "Fuck" you cried out. Joe groaned as he fucked you, his cock was hitting your g spot deliciously with each thrust, his hands had a tight grip on your hips which was sure to leave marks.

He was an animal, his sharp breaths and groans as he fucked you sent shivers through your body. With a few more thrusts the knot in your stomach tightened and Joe's cock twitched inside of you.
"JOE!" You cried out as you grabbed onto his forearms.
"That's it baby" he grunted "come undone for me" he growled as he picked up the pace. Within seconds you came undone, the knot in your stomach released as you climaxed "Fuck" you whined. Joe was seconds behind you "Oh god babe" he moaned as he gave one final thrust. You felt the warm feeling of his seed filling you up, Joe collapsed on top of you as he continued to pant.

The two of you stayed still, both panting and trying to catch your breaths, finally Joe leaned up and looked you in the eyes as he smiled. You smiled back and put your hand on the side of his beautiful face, rubbing your thumb back and forth on his cheek "I love you" you said.
"I love you too, Mrs Quinn" he said with a giant grin.
You giggled "I love the sound of that" you said as you looked into his big, bright brown eyes.

Once the two of you cleaned up and got ready for bed you headed back into the bedroom and crawled into bed with each other. Joe laid on his back and embraced you into a warm cuddle, he kissed your forehead as the two of you got comfortable.
"I can't wait to tell James we're getting married" you said as you rubbed your hand over his chest.
"Me too, love. I hope he's as excited as I am" he said

(Should I do a part 4 to this story??

Ps: feel free to send one shot requests🖤)