Joseph - MEETING JOE

Today had already been incredible, it was your 24th birthday and as a treat to yourself you attended comic con and had already my gotten to meet Joe quickly, you got his autograph and a photo with him, he was as sweet as honey.

As you were heading outside you saw a small group of people and a couple security guards so you walked over to check it out. Soon you realized Joe was there greeting some fans, you made your way through the crowd and he made eye contact with you and smiled.

You took your chance and hugged Joe "Hi nice to see you again" he smiled as he rubbed your shoulder and embraced you into a hug. Holy shit he remembered you from earlier.
"Hi" he said again as he smiled. Joe placed his arms around you and rubbed the back of your head, you pulled away and looked into his eyes "Hi" you said softly, good god he's perfect you thought to yourself. You smiled at Joe before you got pushed out of the way by other fans and security guards.

————-Joe's POV———-

"Well could you find her then mate?? Surely it can't be that hard, you've seen me with her twice now today, her name is Y/N" you said.
"I know Joe but do you know how many women are out there right now? The description you gave of her is near impossible" the security guard chuckled.
"Please, I need to see her again" you said.
The security guard sighed "Alright, I'll see what we can do" he said before leaving your hotel room.

You sat on your phone while you waited for a call, you couldn't get this girl out of your head, you needed to see her, you needed more of her. Hopefully it wasn't going to be terribly hard to locate her and hopefully she doesn't think it's weird.

————Y/N POV————

"Hey!" Someone yelled from behind you, you quickly turned around and saw a security guard running your way. You froze in your tracks "Did I do something?" You asked.
"Are you Y/N?.." he asked.
"Yea..." you said hesitantly.
"I've been asked to escort you back to the hotel" the guys said.
"Um?..." you said as you stood frozen
"Joseph Quinn has asked us to look for you, he's waiting at the hotel for you" he added.

Your heart sank. Holy fucking shit. You didn't know what to say so you just started walking back with the security guard. As you entered the hotel the security escorted you into the elevator and up to a room, he knocked on the door and it opened. There stood Joe. Your heart raced as his eyes met yours again.
"Hi" he said as he smiled.
"Hi" you said shyly.
Joe looked at the security guard and thanked him.
"Would you like to come in?" He asked. You nodded and entered the suite. It was the biggest hotel room you've ever seen, it had its own little kitchen, a living room, and a separate bedroom.

"So, how was your day?" Joe asked as he handed you a bottle of water, you cracked it open and took a sip "It was good, um just- it's crazy that I'm even here right now. I'm sorry I'm just a little star struck" you laughed nervously.
"If you're uncomfortable at any point please tell me" he said.
"Can I ask why you brought me here?" You said.
Joe smiled "I um I actually couldn't stop thinking about you today... ever since we first made eye contact I just felt like there was some sort of spark there" he looked like he was nervous "I can't believe I'm even doing this" he chuckled "Can I take you to dinner tonight?" He asked.

Your heart practically pounded out of your chest, you were surprised Joe couldn't hear it from where he was standing. You bit your bottom lip and smiled "I'd love that" you said.