Joseph - JOSEPH ANTHONY FRANCIS QUINN (smut)

"JOSEPH ANTHONY FRANCIS QUINN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-" you shouted as you stomped around the corner of the kitchen "Don't you walk away from me" you demanded. Joe turned around and looked at you "What did you just say?" He asked.
You stopped dead in your tracks. Shit. You knew you were in for it now.

Joe gave you a wicked smile before charging at you "Oh you're done for" he said as he grabbed your waist and threw you over his shoulder. His hand gripped your thigh tightly while the other was placed firmly on your ass.
"Joe put me down" you tried to hold back your laughter.
"Not until I've punished you" he said as he headed to the bedroom.

Joe tossed you on the bed before undoing his jeans, he smiled wickedly as he looked down at you "What did I say about using my full name in an argument?" He said as he poked his tongue out.
You bit your lip as you smirked "That you'd punish me if I did" you said as you spread your legs apart for him. He grabbed each of your thighs and pulled you towards the end of the bed, he leaned in close to your lips. You felt his warm breath as his lips brushed against yours "Exactly" he whispered.

You yelped as Joe flipped you over, his hands tugged at the band of your sweatpants and pulled them down and off of you.
"Hands and knees love" he said.
You did as you were told without hesitation, within seconds you felt his fingers rub up and down against your already soaked panties.
"All of this, for me?" He asked.
"Mhm" you hummed, trying not to moan already.
"Good girl" he said before pulling your panties down.

Within seconds you felt the tip of his cock press against your entrance "Are you going to behave?" He asked.
"Yes" you whined.
"Are you sorry?" He asked.
"Yes" you said with a smile "I'm so sorry"
Without hesitation Joe entered you fully, you gasped as his cock stretched you out deliciously.
"Oh god" he groaned as he gripped onto your hips. You buried your face into the blankets, in hopes that you'd silence your scream.
"Oh no you don't" Joe said "Come here" he placed his hand on your chest and lifted you up until your back was pressed to his chest.
"I want to hear you moan for me" he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He snapped his hips and started thrusting into you.
"Joe!" You whined.
"That's it, love" he panted.

He let you go and you buried your face back into the blankets and gripped onto the blanket on either side of you "Fuck Joe" you moaned "oh god don't stop-"
Joe grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled gently "Are you going to come for me?" He asked.
"Yes!" You cried out.
The knot in your stomach became unbearable, you couldn't take the pleasure any longer "JOE! PLEAS- OHH" you moaned loudly as you came all over his cock. Joe grunted as he gripped your hips tightly "Where do you want me to come?" He panted "Should I come inside of you? hm?"
You panted as you tried to catch your breath "Yes" you begged "Yes please". With a few more thrusts Joe stopped, you could feel his warm seed explode inside of you.
"Ohhh fuck" he groaned as he gave one final thrust.

Joe pulled out of you and the two of you collapsed beside each other on the bed. He rubbed your back gently as he looked into your eyes "You're so beautiful" he said. You blushed at the compliment "You rest while I make us dinner, ya?" he smiled.
"I'd like that" you said.
Joe placed a soft kiss on your lips "I love you, Mrs Quinn" he smiled.
"I love you too" you replied.