Eddie - HARRINGTON CAN COME

You and Eddie had been dating for over a year, things had gotten awkward ever since Steve revealed his feelings for you. The second you found out you told Eddie, ever since then there had been weird sexual tension any time the three of you were in a room together.

Steve was throwing a party tonight and he invited you and Eddie to come. It had been awhile since you and Steve talked so you decided to start up a conversation as soon as you saw him.
"Hey" you said as you smiled.
"Oh hey, I didn't know if you were going to show up" he said as he hugged you.
You chuckled "of course"

You and Steve mingled for a little while before you felt hands wrap around your waist, you felt warm breath against your neck as Eddie whispered quietly "I'm gunna need you to come with me. Now" he said. You felt your core drip with arousal, you swallowed harshly.
"Eddie. I'm just in the middle of conversation with Steve, can you wait one more minute" you said.
Eddie looked down at you and smiled wickedly "Harrington can come too" he looked at Steve and Steve at you. Steve's eyes widened as he heard Eddie's invite.

The three of you quickly headed upstairs and into Steve's room. None of you were wasting any time. Each of you took a few layers of clothing off before crawling onto Steve's bed.

You laid down on the bed with either of them on your side. Eddie's hand was in your panties, rubbing up and down your wet folds. Steve was on the other side of you massaging your tender breast as he sucked on your neck. Moans escaped your mouth as the boys continued to pleasure you, your body ached, you needed to be fucked. You turned your head towards Eddie "Please do something, I need more of you" you panted. Eddie smiled and took his hand out of your underwear and slipped them off slowly, he tossed them behind him and climbed on top of you.
"Is this what you want sweetheart?" Eddie asked.
"Yes" you moaned, Steve had moved from your neck and started sucking on your breasts.

You watched as Eddie pushed his pants down and pulled out his rock hard erection. Kicking his pants and boxers off, he held his cock in hand and rubbed it up and down your slick folds. He teased your entrance before pushing himself into you "Ohhh fuck" he groaned as he bottomed out "come here" he growled as he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him.
Steve brushed your hair out of your face as you looked at him "Good girl" he hummed as he brought you in for a kiss.

Eddie started pumping in and out of you at a steady pace, with every thrust you moaned into Steve's mouth as the two of you made out. Both Steve and Eddie's hands explored your body, the pleasure was almost overwhelming. With Eddie's hands still gripped on your hips, you felt Steve's hand move down to your sensitive bud. Steve started rubbing in circles slowly as Eddie continued to fuck you.
"Do you like that?" Steve whispered in your ear.
"Mhm" you hummed as you arched your back
"Please don't stop" you whined.
Steve's fingers sped up, you were about to come when Eddie pulled out of you. Gasping at the sudden loss of Eddie you looked down at him, he had the devil in his eyes as he looked at you with a wicked smile. As he panted he looked at Steve "Your turn, big boy" he winked as he laid down beside you.

As you panted Steve got into position, he took your knees in his hands and opened them wide before leaning down, you watched as he pushed himself inside of you. You gasped at the feeling of his cock inside of you. Jesus Christ. Steve hung his head down and moaned as he started to fuck you. You were close to coming already and Eddie could tell.

Eddie grabbed your face with his hand and pulled you to look at him "I don't want you to come yet sweetheart, save it for me" he hummed. Unable to form words you nodded "I need words Y/N" he whispered as he kissed you tenderly.
"I promise" you panted "I'll only come for you" you whined as you looked into his big brown eyes.
"Good girl" he growled as he bit your bottom lip.
Eddie released your face from his hand and moved it down your neck, gently squeezing it as Steve fucked you. Looking at Steve you smiled and bit your bottom lip "Oh god Y/N" Steve moaned. Steve slipped his arm under your lower back and lifted it up, making him hit your g spot with each pump.
"OH FUCK" you cried out as you reached above you and grabbed the head board.
"Don't come" Eddie growled in your ear as he bit your ear lobe.

The pleasure was too much, you couldn't help it and neither could Steve. Without a few more thrusts you were there, you cried out as you reached you high. Coming all around Steve's cock before he pulled out, he pumped himself fast "Oh god" he groaned. You quickly crawled over to him and kneeled before him and opened your mouth, he stood up at the edge on the bed and placed his cock on your tongue. You hummed at the feeling of him in your mouth, you felt the bed shift as Eddie came up behind you and grabbed your hair in his hands.
"FUCK" Steve groaned. You felt his warm seed hit the back of your throat and drip down, you moaned at the delicious taste of him. Once he was finished he pulled out of your mouth, you looked up at him before closing your eyes and hummed "You taste delicious" you said as you wiped the corners of your mouth.

Eddie was quick to throw you back down onto the bed, without hesitation he shoved himself back inside of you. Your eyes widened and you gasped as you realized what just happened. Eddie looked down at you as he thrusted into you "I told you...not to come for him" he growled as he kissed you, he hummed into the kiss "He does taste good" he smirked as he licked his lips "...but you're mine" he said as he wrapped his hand around your neck. You smiled and bit down on your bottom lip, you loved Eddie when we was like this, feral, dominant and jealous, it turned you on so fucking much. "I'm sorry" you said with puppy dog eyes.
"Not good enough sweetheart" he groaned "You aren't going to come until I say so, got it?" He said as he started fucking you harder.

Steve laid back on the bed beside you and pulled your face to look at him "You felt amazing Y/N" he whined "Did I turn you on that much to make you come for me so quickly?" He said as he looked at Eddie. Eddie glared at him before leaning in and kissing the other side of your neck. Moans slipped out of your mouth uncontrollably, you were close to climaxing again. You felt Eddie sucking and biting down on your neck "Don't come yet" he growled.
"You better listen to your boyfriend" Steve whispered in your other ear, you watched as Steve slid his hand down to your core. He started rubbing your clit very slowly. The feeling of his hand on your clit and Eddie's cock twitching inside of you was enough to make send you over the edge.

"Please can I come" you begged "please please please Eddie" you said practically in tears. Eddie grunted as he leaned back and grabbed onto your hips before fucking you faster "Now sweetheart, come for me, come for daddy" he moaned as he threw his head back. Without hesitation you unraveled beneath the two boys again. Your chest rose and fell as you came for the second time, you felt your juices flow out of you and down Eddie's cock. Eddie rode out your high before thrusting back into you "My turn" he growled as he fucked you again. Steve's fingers were still glued to your clit and moving at a fast pace, you couldn't control your moans anymore, you were going to come again.

"Do you like this?" Steve whispered in your ear, you looked at him and kissed his lips "Mhm" you hummed "Please don't stop" you moaned. Eddie snapped his hips fast as he fucked you, his hips started getting slower and sloppier as he groaned "Oh fuck" he said as he squeezed his eyes shut. The two of you came undone together, you felt his warm seed shoot up inside of your tender pussy as you came once more all over his cock.
"Oh god" you cried out. You and Eddie panted as you came down from your highs, Eddie pulled himself out of you and fell down on the bed beside you.
"Jesus Christ" Eddie panted.
"Yea" you said breathlessly as you smiled.
"Wow" Steve whispered as the three of you laid on your backs.

Once the three of you recovered you hopped out of bed and headed into the bathroom, when you returned the boys had already gotten dressed so you did the same.
"I'm gunna head back down to the party" Steve said as he smiled and did up his jeans.
"Alright man" Eddie said as he put his shoes back on. You watched as Steve left the room and closed the door behind him. Walking over to Eddie you wrapped your arms around him.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Mhm" you hummed before looking up at him. He brushed the hair out of your face and smiled before kissing the tip of your nose "That was amazing sweetheart. I'm sorry I snapped at you in the middle of it-" he said.
"It's okay" you said.
"As much as I enjoyed that and watching you be pleasured like that, I kind of hated watching you come for another man.. even though I was the one who invited him.." he said as he scratched his head "..I'm sorry" he said.
"Hey, I'm yours Eddie. No one else's. Okay?" You reassured him.
"Okay babe" he said as he pulled you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and squeezed. Eddie pulled away and smiled at you before placing his lips on yours. His tender kiss made you melt into his arms.
"Let's get back to the party, hm?" He asked.
"Actually, how about we head back to my place?" You said "I'm pretty tired now"
Eddie kissed your forehead "Sure sweetheart"