Joseph - SMILE (smut)

You watched as Joe changed his outfits for todays last photo shoot, something about the outfits for the day turned you and this last one was really doing something for you. It had gotten to the point where you needed to go into another room to distract yourself otherwise you were going to pounce on the man in front of the make up artist and photographer.

Going into your home library you grabbed a book you were in the middle of reading and sat down on the leather couch. You read for about half an hour ish before someone knocked on the door gently.
"Y/N?" A voice called, you put down the book and looked over at the door, it was Joe.
"Hey hun" you smiled.
"We're done with our shoot so everyone's just packing up" he said.
"Okay sounds good" you said "Um Joe?"
"Yes love?" He asked.
"Can you maybe hurry them out of here?" You said as you bit your bottom lip, Joe immediately took the hint and disappeared back into the house.

A few minutes later you heard voices coming down the hall and exiting the front door, the minute you heard this you stood up and walked over to the door. Before you could open it again Joe came through "Hello my love" he said in his dashing voice. Without hesitation you pinned him back against the door, he flashed a wicked smirk "My my what's gotten into you" he said. You started undoing his button up shirt and pushed it off of his lean shoulder "...I've been wanting to get you out of these clothes all afternoon" you said as you hurried up.
"Well in that case" Joe said in a low voice as he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you over to the couch. He placed you down carefully and stood back as he undid his pants and pulled them down, exposing his rock hard erection. You bit your bottom lip as Joe leaned back down.

"You looked absolutely divine during your shoot" you said in a seductive tone of voice, you could feel his smile against your neck as he slid your dress up your thigh.
"The filthy things I could do to you right now" he said in a low growl "...my god" he whispered against your ear. Shivers ran down your spin, making you arch your back into him. Joe slid his hand up your thigh to your core, he ran his digits over your panties "You're already so wet for me... what a good girl" he hummed. A moan escaped your mouth.
"I need you" you panted "Now"

Joe leaned back a little and smiled at you, his hand lifted from your core and it was immediately replaced by his cock, he slid your panties to the side and slowly sank into you. Your mouth hung open as you gasped at the sudden feeling of him inside of you.
"That's it baby" he said "Oh god" he groaned as his head dropped and his hand gripped the arm of the couch. You wrapped your legs around him as he started pumping into you harder.
"Is this what you wanted darling?" He panted.
"Yes" you whined "Fuck" you threw your head back as you moaned.

Your hands dragged down his back and he continued to fuck you hard into the leather couch.
"Turn around love" he whispered. You did as you were told and turned around, Joe immediately grabbed your hips and pulled them flush against his body as he slammed back into you.
"Oh fuck" you whined as you grabbed onto the throw pillow he was hitting your g spot with every thrust.
"That's it love" he groaned as he fucked you harder "Can you come for me?" He growled as he grabbed a fist full of your hair. Unable to form words you just continued to moan, his cock felt amazing inside of you, your grip on the couch tightened. You felt that familiar knot in your stomach again and without any warning you clenched down on Joe's cock and cried out "FUCK", you felt yourself ooze around him.

Joe rode out your orgasm as he continued to fuck you, his hips were getting sloppier which meant he was about to come. With a few more thrusts he reached his climax and came "Oh god" he groaned, you felt the warm feeling of his seed fill you up as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of you. Joe pulled out slowly and you sighed at the loss of him, he turned you back around on your back and leaned in to kiss you. His warm plump lips felt so good against yours, you hummed into the kiss are your lips moved perfectly with his. Joe broke the kiss and leaned back a little "I think I should do shoots more often" he smirked.
"Yes. Yes you should" you smiled as you tried to catch your breath.

(Thank you all for reading my stories, I truly appreciate it🥺)

(I'm taking one shot requests so feel free to send me your ideas! I currently have a few requests that I'm working on at the moment so I'll be going through them in order🖤)