1: Round glasses and a pair of honeycombs

With a heavy heart-thumping breath and nerve itching, Oliver deeps his hand into his pocket as he reaches for a small bottle he opens. He stared at the pill silently before pouring some into his palm and swallowing it without water. He swallowed them like he has been doing it for a long time.

The pills went to his pocket as his hand went back to clenching the strap of his expensive bag. He waited calmly for the elevator to reach the right floor, but instead, it stopped with a ding and split open.

Standing out there was Evelyn Jones, the smart and most curious student St Louis University knew. Oliver had heard about her and even got to know from rumors how she could smell a secret from a distance and do the impossible to know it. She had a problem with minding her business, that was what he thought.

During his three weeks, he had already found out who was who, which was very impressive even to himself.

Evelyn Jones walked in adjusting her eyeglasses, her big honey-brown eyes met his hazel gaze for a bit before she took her place inches away from him.

He couldn't help but glance at her as she typed on her phone.

Massive afro hair, peanut butter skin, chocolate upper lip, and pink lower lip, a hand in her knee-length pink denim gown pocket, she was TERRIFIC.

Oliver shrugged at his thoughts, he doesn't like glass faces by the way.

A glance from Evelyn before she rolled her eyes. "Are you the new rich in school?" She asked her eyes now, prying into his.

Oliver couldn't ignore her pretty voice that sounded like trouble.

"Yeah, I guess you aren't new." He said.

"A transfer student, huh?" She continued.

"You know everything, huh?" He returned her question with no amusement.

Her brows pulled together in a crossed manner. "What? Do you have a problem with that?"

*What a troublemaker

Oliver moved to the elevator door and hit a button trying to get away from her.

"Running away?" she smirked. "Coward."

Oliver slowly turned around as her words got into him. "Who the fuck do you think you are? You must be crazy, cause you're attacking me for no reason and you have no idea who I am." He blasted.

"Really? Who made silly remarks about my questions and gave me weird looks, like I picked my clothes from the streets?"

Oliver chuckled drily. "It seems like it. I bet you found that," he shuddered, "denim in the garbage."

She frowned deeply with a direct glare at him. Her honey brown eyes were turning darker. "I guess you bought yours from the most expensive store in China, Mr. Moneybag!" She growled.

Oliver raised a brow at the way she was fuming with rage like a heated kettle.

"Listen here, I can't spend any more time chatting with you," he slowly brushed her off as he reached for his phone dialing a number with Bob as name.

"Prepare my car." He said on the phone, this only angered Evelyn who snatched his phone from his grips and hung the call.

Oliver stared at her with a gasp, unable to believe what had just unfolded. No one had ever touched him without his permission, not to speak of snatching his stuff. She would definitely pay for it!

"Give. It. Back." He growled, stretching his hand.

"Some attention back." She smirked like a maniac.

"First, you must apologize for what you did." She narrowed her eyes at him. He stared at the phone then at her.