46: Expression

Clare got up early as usual and got dressed in her gray suit skirt, and jacket with a button-down white shirt and a bow tire. She pulled her mixed gray and black hair in a bum a sign of age, she made sure to get the maids moving and preparing breakfast as Oliver prefers. Tim was already up and done with breakfast he was probably taking a smoke on the second-floor balcony, Clare decided to wake Miss Ada first, as she was a woman and might take longer in getting prepared than Oliver or Oliver was already up, he was usually up before she walks in. She knocked on the guest room and obtained no answer even after repeating her movement. She proceeded to go inside with a stern look, she search the bed with her gaze and Evelyn was not in there nor in the room. 

"Miss Ada." She called yet no response. Her heart skipped a beat when it dawned on her. She hastes out of the room as if she could bring back the previous night and stop their adolescent stupidity. She found herself literally going into Oliver's room forgetting to knock, she braced herself for the sight, and mentally prepared to speak with the doctor for a pregnancy test, and prepare herself to announce the news. 

She halted on her hills when she found the bed rumpled, she scanned the room in panic trying to spot anyone, then she hastened to the shower hoping they had not planned a second round. She open the door only to find the room empty, she turned around and started for the balcony. She jumped when she found the pair fast asleep head on head and chin on shoulder.

She frowned deeply ignoring the cuteness, she looked around and didn't find any wrapper lettering the floor, glancing at her watched it was past 6 am Oliver could still catch up with his working schedule though he had not been asleep past six since she started working for him, it was rare and she seems to know Miss Ada was the reason for his peaceful hours in his dreams. 

She adjusted her glasses and cleared her throat, they didn't react one bit, she frowned and cleared her throat louder, Oliver's eyelids parted open slowly and his hand flew to his neck and he moaned softly rubbing his sore area. 

His gazes landed on Clare's shoes and he looked up in surprise. He quickly glanced at his shoulder and Evelyn was still there, he tried to nudge her softly but she was dead asleep, he shook her shoulder still nothing, he glanced at Clare who was running out of patience. Oliver tried to increase the force only to be swatted on the hand, Evelyn snuggled to him and grunted a low, "leave me alone Chris." She frowned in her sleep. 

"Get up now Eve." Oliver persuaded softly as he tried not to be brutal but she only snuggled into him like some pillows. 

"I don't have lessons today lemme sleep." She groaned. 

"Miss Ada, you need to be up on your feet now." Clare's stern voice rang the room. Evelyn snapped one eye open when she took in the woman, her second eye flew open and she brought her gaze to her supposed pillows, she flinched back letting go of Oliver and blushing. There was a good three inches between them now. 

"I'll have to ask that you get ready Ms. Ada, And this goes for you too mister." She said sternly. Evelyn went first and she followed behind not after shooting Oliver a light glare. 

Oliver came down the stairs fifteen minutes after, dressed up and ready to set sail, he looked very much alive, he wore a brown suit with black trousers and a black inner shirt with a brown tie, and his hair was pulled back causing his face to be more revealed. 

Evelyn came down, in skinny high-waist jeans and a crop pink cat hoodie, like she wore the previous day of course Clare lent her a baggy shirt for the night. 

She didn't take her eyes off Oliver, he looked beautiful more like a fictional character. "Why do you have piercings on your ears?" She asked. 

Oliver brought his gaze to her curious eyes, "My grandmother is Korean, and I was born in South Korea, she had pierced my ears cause according to her it brought good fortune." He narrated. "I don't believe in that though, and I don't want her to be heartbroken when she sees me, so I keep the holes."