8 Request

Part 8 Request

Khushi looked at Anjali disappointedly and then Garima furiously. Garima gulped down hard. Anjali was about to say something, but Khushi stopped her, showing her palm.

"Will you please stop it?"

The hall became silent.

"What do you think of me? Do you think this is a matter to be bargained? Am I a commodity to BUY? This attitude of you shows how haughty-headed you are. Don't you dare show your money power to me... you can't buy Khushi Gupta..."

"Khushi, what are you talking about? She is not giving us money for free. Her brother raped you..."

"Shut up... I told you he didn't rape me..." Khushi sneered.

"so what? Who will believe your words? Who will marry you going with your words? No one will marry you even though he didn't rape you"

"Then be it... I don't care if anyone marries me. Khushi is not just a body and flesh... or not a machine that is made up of BOLDs and NUTs. She is a human with feelings and emotions. My character says who I'm. My purity won't change just because someone raped me. My purity is all about my character not about a horrible incident that I faced. Understand?" Khushi sneered.

Garima leaned towards her ear and whispered.

"Khushi, this is the best chance we can ever get. Don't spoil it. they are ready to give us one crore"

Khushi looked at her with fire-filled eyes. She was hurt like ever before. Her mother was ready to sell her. She was not ready to think that she was ruining her daughter's life. To live a lavishing life, she was even ready to put her daughter's life in the hellfire.

"I wish I might be an orphan" Khushi mumbled which was audible to only Garima. But it didn't seem to affect her.

Shrugging her hand off, Khushi turned to walk away. She stopped, seeing Anjali blocking her way.

"Mrs. Jha... don't make me disrespect my friend's sister" Khushi warned.

Shrugging her hand off, Khushi walked out.

"Khushiiii please don't go... please listen to me..." Anjali shouted.

"Rain Sahiba, this is not fair... you should not be selfish"

"Di, why are you doing this?" Lavanya almost cried.

Anjal looked at them and said nothing.

"Di, please don't do this to Khushi..." Lavanya exclaimed.

Anjali looked at her silently.

"She already broken into pieces. Why are you making her life critical? Don't you know how hard it is to be Bhai's wife? She saved me from Bhai. Because of her, I'm alive today. Should not we be grateful to Khushi? Is saving me a crime that you are punishing her like this? Will you do the same to me too?"

Anjali came to her room and closed the door without giving heed to them. They spared a glance helplessly.

.............

Khushi came out of the RM and got into an auto. Garima rushed behind her and sat next to her in the auto. Garima was about to say something, Khushi's angry glare made her shut her mouth.

They came to GH. Garima closed the door.

"I know why you didn't agree to it. We should not be so easy... right? Then only they will give us one crore" Garima said greedily.

Khushi raised her index finger.

"What kind of mother you are? Will you do anything to get money? Do you have any idea what are you doing?"