53 Plan Backfired

Part 53 Plan Backfired (Long Update)

In the meanwhile,

Anjali and Nani went to Pandit's place. The Pandit predicted the consequence of the fire accident using Cowrie. He calculated something with its counting. Anjali and Nani were looking at him all tensed.

"It's indeed critical... You are going to face a storm in your life." Pandit told Anjali.

"What are you saying, Panditji?" Nani almost shivered.

"Jee, Maaji... She is going to get the biggest shock of her life. It will change her life upside down. She should be ready to face anything"

"What do you mean, Panditji?" Anjali asked fearfully.

"Yes, beta... because of you, your Mayka will face problems. It won't stop just like that... it will burst out like a volcano"

Anjali and Nani became horrified.

"Can't we do any redemptions to avoid such problems, Panditji?"

"It's too late... this is not time to think about redemption... but to get ready to face the consequence"

Anjali gulped down hard.

"To reduce the harshness of the problem, you should light a lamp with the mixture of FIVE OILS (mixture of Neem, Ghee, Caster, Mahuwa, and coconut oil) in your Pooja room every morning. After lighting the lamp only, you should eat anything"

"I will surely do that, Panditji," Anjali said.

The Panditji nodded ok. They stood up.

"One minute, beta..." the Pandit stopped her.

Anjali looked at him.

"Concentrate on your own life... you could have avoided many problems if you had done that" the Pandit said.

"What does that mean, Panditji?"

"Your previous behavior was the reason for all the problems you are going to face. Just do what I said"

Anjali nodded ok and they left the place.

Anjali and Nani got inside the car. Anjali laid on Nani's lap and cried.

"I think Chotte will get angry with me for making him married to Khushi, without his consent, Nani. What will I do if he refused to accept Khushi as his wife? What if he hates me for making him married to Khushi? I can't tolerate if Chotte hates me, Nani"

Anjali thought she was the root cause of the problem. She was unable to suspect the other way, especially about Shyam.

"Relax Anjali bitiya, happened is happened... we can't change it. however, we should have to face it..."

"I'm scared, Nani..."

"I wanted to tell Chotte about his wedding because he got to know Khushi is married"

"Whaaaat? When? How?"

"He saw her mangal sutra it seems..."

"Hey, Devi Maiya..."

"Haan, I wanted to tell Chotte. But now, I don't think we could do it right away. You do what the Pandit said for one week. After that, we will talk to Chotte..."

"Ok, Nani..."

"Until then, don't say anything to anyone about Panditji's prediction"

Anjali nodded ok.

RM

Arnav stood keeping Khushi in his arms circle. Khushi could not believe that she was in her husband's arms. She could not believe Arnav accepted her as his wife. Though he didn't remember anything that happened between them he accepted her. How great he was...! She had seen him looking at her with an intensive gaze. Did he do that knowing the truth? She bit her lip blushing.