51 Regretting Arnav

Part 51 Regretting Arnav (Long update)

Sara called Khushi thinking of a few more questions in her mind that can clear all doubts about Arnav. She wanted to throw some light into the darkness. After all, she was a lawyer... no one needed to teach her to question anyone, right? Khushi attended the call.

"How are you, aunty? Just now you remembered me? You didn't attend my call when I called you..." She said grumpily.

"Sorry beta, I was busy with my cases. That was why I forgot to call you back... I'm really sorry" Sara literally apologized.

"It's ok aunty"

"How are you and your HUSBAND?" Sara asked, looking at Khushi's husband who was curious to hear what she was going to say.

"I'm fine and ARNAVJI is also fine"

Arnav smiled as Khushi stated for the first time that he was her husband.

"Fine means, did he recover?"

"He recovered completely, aunty"

"Really? That's great... bring him to my home one day"

"Mmmm"

"Why are you sounding low?"

"Arnavji knew nothing about our wedding. He... he forgot me, aunty"

"Whaaaaat?" Sara showed shock in her tone to make Khushi believe that she called her coincidently.

"Yes, aunty"

"This is what I told you before your marriage but your mother didn't even give an ear to it. But, how did he get his memory back?"

"He slipped from the staircase and got hit on his head and got his memory back"

"Doesn't he remember a single thing about you? Didn't he get scared seeing you? That's why his sister wanted you to marry him, right?"

"No... he has forgotten me completely" she choked.

"Didn't you tell him that you are his wife?"

"No..." she sounded low.

"But why?"

"What if he doesn't like me?"

Arnav closed his eyes sighing.

"Why are you thinking so, Khushi?"

"Because he is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, aunty. He has standards. Girls die for his one look. But me...? He may like to get a rich girl as his wife...! With what ability I could claim him as my husband? What if he hates me knowing my status? His hatred is the only thing I could not stand, aunty"

Sara saw Arnav suffocating.

"But how long will you hide it from him, Khushi?"

"I too want to tell him everything, aunty. But I don't know how will he react to it. And, you clearly told me before itself that this marriage is not legal. Then, what do you want me to do?" She asked wearily.

"Khushi, touch your heart and say, don't you love him?" Sara asked, looking at Arnav.

Khushi gulped down hard...

"I know you very well, Khushi. You should have started loving him from the time he tied mangal sutra around your neck..."

"Haan... I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD... I started loving him when the entire world was scared to be near him... Even his family stayed away from him but I entered his room gutful. I had the courage to face him when he was wild but now, my heart shivers to face him, aunty" she said wearily.