60 The First Day...

Part 60 The First DAY...

Khushi cried hugging him tightly. LEGAL HEIR? Legal heir of Arnav Singh Raizada...! Was that a simple thing? He made her his legal heir not just because she was his wife... it was not just LOVE but RESPECT. She was uncertain about their relationship a few minutes ago... but now, she became his legal heir. Only Arnav Singh Raizada could hit a SIXER like this.

"Khushi, what's there to cry?" Arnav asked, pulling her back.

"Why did you make me your legal heir?"

"Because you are my legal heir... my wife"

"What about Di and Lavanya?"

"They are my sisters... not my heirs..."

"But, what's necessary to write a WILL urgently?" she gulped down restlessly.

"Khushi, you know very well that I have been surrounded by danger. Who else other than you know that better? Anything can happen to me at anytime. I don't want you to be left alone if anything happened to me"

Khushi pushed him hard.

"Why are you hurting me, talking about such things?"

"Khushi, what's there to get hurt? It's the reality... I almost met my death last time itself when I was attacked... my good luck I didn't die and reached into your arms. How could I be careless after meeting such a horrific incident in my life? We haven't even found who was behind that... we know there is a cruel enemy at our home who doesn't hesitate to go to any extent..."

"Do you think your property will make me happy?"

"No... not at all... I want a loyal heir to my property. I know you won't leave my sisters behind at any cost. But, I can't expect the same from my sisters because I almost lost trust in people. Don't know when and how people will turn against me..."

"Di and Lavanya are not that kind Arnavji"

"Maybe... now they are not that kind. What if they changed in after some days?"

Cutting him,

"Won't I change?"

"If you mind about only money, you would not have treated me putting yourself in danger. You could have lived a lavishing life having the title of Raizada Bahu. You didn't even take a penny from the one crore that Di gave to your mother... and, we thought Shyam also a nice person... but, he turned into unimaginably cruel..." Arnav gulped hard.

Khushi sensed him controlling his anger.

"When you are angry with him, how could you be calm doing nothing against him?"

"If it was not about Di and my family, I would have chopped him into pieces... his good luck, he is my sister's husband"

"Just because he is your sister's husband, is he allowed to do anything?"

"It's a matter of handling a double-edged sword, Khushi. it will definitely wound me"

"Are you angry with Di?"

"Unfortunately, yes... I never thought she would be so foolish. How could she miss noticing what was happening around her? How didn't she get suspected when Shyam said he wanted to bring an immoral woman to RM to cool my sexual feelings down?"

"But, Di didn't agree to it..."

Cutting her,

"I'm not talking about whether she agreed to it or not, Khushi. I'm talking about the man who got the cheap idea. Because of him, RM faced so many problems... what if you didn't hear his talks with the doctor? He would have still continued the evil medicine... then what would have happened to you and me?"