75 Life-Taking Pain

Part 75 Life-Taking Pain

"I have aborted the child," Anjali said.

Arnav was shocked like hell. It poured acid into Shyam's ears. He clutched Anjali's shoulders, furiously.

"What did you say?"

Anjali was silent.

"Tell me, Anjali, what the hell did you say?" he yelled addressing her ANJALI instead of RANI SAHIBA.

"I said, I have aborted the child"

"How dare you? How could you do this? It's my child... How could you abort it without thinking of me? I was an orphan. Don't you know how eagerly I'm waiting to have an heir to have a complete family? Who gave you the right to abort my child? Tell me Anjali" He shouted like a maniac.

There was no change on Anjali's face. Raizadas could not conclude anything. Nani cried like hell.

"Why did you do this, Anjali? Why? What happened to you? How long we have been waiting for this happy moment...? How could you do this to an innocent child?"

Still, Anjali looked stern. Shyam turned her towards him.

"Rani Sahiba, what's the meaning of your silence? Why the hell are you silent? How could you be silent after killing my child? Don't you have a heart? How did you become impenitent?"

Anjali gritted her teeth and slapped him hard, making everyone shocked more.

"Impenitent? If I'm an impenitent for aborting the unborn then who the hell are you?" She shouted clutching his collar.

Not only Shyam but everyone looking at her could not understand what she meant.

"I aborted the child because I don't want my child to be a criminal's child"

Shyam's facial expression changed. Arnav and Khushi spared a glance.

"I don't want my child to have any of YOUR TRAIT... How dare you made my brother MAD? how dare you keep him mad by using evil medicine and making me fooled by your acting? How could you do this to me? This family trusted you like their own son but you...? Chi... I'm ashamed of addressing you as my husband"

Shyam lost his speaking ability and Raizadas were horrified. how did Anjali know about it? Nani was supposed to ask Anjali something, but Lavanya stopped her which made Nani shocked to the core. She looked at Lavanya blankly.

"Rani Sahiba, you are mistaken..."

Cutting him,

"Yes, I have mistaken... I thought you are a bloody gem of a person. I thought you are trustworthy. I thought your love is true"

"What you are thinking is not true..."

She slapped him again.

"Don't you dare lie to me? Anjali who trusted you died... (she yelled) You killed her trust... you have killed the innocent soul who trusted you more than anyone"

"Someone would have lied to you about me..."

"Noooo... I heard everything... from not someone but through the call I received on YOUR (she stressed) phone."

Shyam gulped down hard, getting thunderstruck.

"Why are you silent? Do you want to know what I heard from the person? I would not have believed it even if I had heard it from my brother because I trusted you to that extent. What's wrong I did other than loving you truly? Why did you intend to spoil my brother's life? Why?"