62 Who are you?

Part 62 Who are you? (Double long update)

Khushi came out of the washroom and saw Arnav in deep thought.

"What are you thinking, Arnavji?"

"We have to go to AR"

"I'm ready..."

"Give me some time, I will come, getting fresh"

"Yeah"

Arnav went to the washroom and came out getting fresh. Khushi sensed something was wrong with him. The shine on his face was missing.

Arnav started the car and rode it through AR.

"Is everything alright, Arnavji?"

"I think so"

That was when Arnav received a call from Aman again. Arnav attended the call.

"Haan, Aman...?"

"ASR, Raja Sharma is in Singapore."

"But you sad he is in Mumbai?"

"Yeah... He went to Mumbai last week. So, I thought he should be there. But he fled to Singapore two days ago it seems"

"For what he went to Singapore?"

"His only sister is settled down in Singapore. He went to Singapore to attend her son's wedding that is going to be held in three days"

"Oh... what about Reena?"

"She is rushing to the hospital to see Sidharth"

"Do our men watch her?"

"Yeah. I have assigned a man to watch Raja Sharma too"

"Ok... we are coming to AR"

"Ok, ASR... we will talk in person then"

"OK"

Aman disconnected the call. Arnav saw Khushi looking at him with confusion.

"Sidharth met with an accident," Arnav said.

"Oh..." Khushi widened her eyes with shock.

"He is in a hopeless condition"

"Oh, God..."

Khushi thought something,

"Do you think it can't be an accident? She asked.

"There are possibilities..."

"What possibility?"

"He is Reena's current boyfriend"

"Do you think; Raja Sharma should have done this?"

"Maybe"

"Why are you thinking so?"

"Raja married Reena in his late forties. He had no idea to get married as he was so much into his business. He wanted to be an ideal person for the youngster generation. He himself told that in many conferences. Of course, he inspired me too. That was when he has fallen in love with Reena and her beauty who just joined his company. She is an upper middle-class woman who had a lot of dreams. She wanted to settle down in her life with an eligible person lavishing. She didn't give heed to Sharma as she didn't want to marry an old man. She even tried to get a job in AR and gave an interview for a job at my PA. She got selected too"

"Really?"

"Yeah... she is truly a talented person"

"Then?"

"Raja Sharma approached her family directly and BOUGHT her giving them money... just like, Di did" Arnav looked at her smirking.

Khushi pouted.