34 What's in Arnav's mind?

Part 34 What's in Arnav's mind?

Arnav's face brightened, seeing KHUSHI. His lips automatically curved into an adorable smile. As everyone's eyes were on Khushi, no one noticed the change in his face. He could not believe his own eyes. Composing himself, he asked,

"How are you Nani?" glancing at Khushi.

"You are all fit and fine then I would be happy, right?"

"Right. By the way, where were you?"

"I went to the Temple with KHUSHI," she said pointing at Khushi.

Arnav looked at Khushi and she felt something in her stomach. Arnav murmured her name inaudibly... Khushi...? Shyam was about to take the situation into his hand, but Nani took lead.

"She is Lavanya's friend. She is staying in RM since last month. She is searching for a job"

"Hi, Khushi," Arnav said, studying her expression.

Anjali and Lavanya smiled at each other.

"Na...maste..." Khushi stammered.

Arnav turned towards Lavanya,

"I think your exams should have gotten over..."

"Haan, Bhai..."

"Hope you will pass your exams..." he teased her like before.

"Definitely, because Khushi was on my front bench," Lavanya said chuckling.

Arnav wondered because Lavanya never shared about her malpractices with him before.

"Are you sure that your friend wrote the right answers only?" Arnav asked again glancing at Khushi but without a smile.

"She is the topper of our class, Bhai. I wanted her to join AR but she wants to do it with merit. That's why she is waiting for the proper interview" Lavanya said proudly.

"Oh..." Arnav said looking at Khushi who didn't look at him.

Arnav's concentration again went to the Sensor Grill gate.

"I think you guys are not interested to open this Gym gate for me"

"Not like that, Chotte. (Turning towards Khushi) Khushi, open it" Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok and pressed her finger on the sensor, making Arnav bewildered.

"I can't believe this... does she the one who is looking after the GYM's arrangements?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, Sale Sahib. She wants to do something. That's why I handed her the responsibility"

"Khushi..." Arnav called.

"Haan...?" She jerked.

"you are not seeming a gym personality. Do you have experience with GYM?"

Khushi nodded no. Before Arnav said anything,

"She will learn, Chotte. She is a talented person" Anjali said.

Arnav amazed. She didn't have knowledge about the gym and she took over its responsibility in her hand? He entered in. He felt something weird in the room. He felt disturbed. He didn't like to stay there. He came out.

"Chotte, go and take a rest"

"Yes, Di, my head is aching. Shall I get coffee?" he stole a glance at Khushi.

Before he finished the sentence, Khushi rushed to the kitchen to prepare coffee for him.

"Where is she running?" Arnav asked.