57 Sweating Shyam

Part 57 Sweating Shyam (Longest update)

Anjali, Shyam, and Khushi were in confusion in their own way.

"Chotte, why are you blaming me for something that is not my mistake?" Anjali asked.

"Not your mistake?" Arnav chuckled.

"Di... I wonder, how could you be so innocent that you don't even realize what you are doing?"

"What did I do, Chotte?"

"You show concern for me... on our family but won't you do that to your husband? What does that mean? Do you think he doesn't want such a special concentration of yours?"

"He won't expect it from me, Chotte. You don't know him"

"Do you know him?" Arnav asked smirking.

Anjali looked at Shyam frowning.

"Who else other than me knows him? You have no idea what's there between us" Anjali said confidently.

"Di... don't be in misconception. Every man expects care and concern from his wife. If you don't care about him, it may turn against me... be careful" he said casually.

Shyam widened his eyes with shock.

"What do you mean, Chotte?"

"Yes, Di... your concern for me and careless in Jeejaji's matter may make him HATE me... it may make him plot something against me too..." Arnav said smilingly.

Shyam gulped down hard. He was nervous like hell. Why did Arnav talk about all of these all of a sudden? It seemed he got to know something. Or, he should have gotten some HINT about his poly. Shyam wiped the sweat beads on his face.

But Anjali became angry.

"Shut up, Chotte... mind your words. I don't know what made you talk all the rubbish. Whatever the reason can be... keep one thing in your mind, Shyamji is not what you are thinking... You know nothing about him but me... you have no idea how much he had taken care of this family in your absence. You know what he said when I accepted his love?"

Arnav nodded NO folding his lips, looking at Shyam who closed his eyes. He might have remembered what he told the other day.

"He was happy to get a FAMILY through me... he never considered my family as MY family but HIS. He wanted to be a part of it because he loves you guys so much. How could you think he could hate you?" Anjali asked, feeling sad.

Of course, Arnav knew everything. Anjali told them about Shyam before she got married to Shaym.

"He is a gem of a person Chotte. I'm concerned about you and this family because after, Amma left this world, it was me who you wanted to be with... Shaymji also knew that. That's why he agreed to me when I wanted to be in RM after our marriage"

Arnav was looking at Shyam with a penetrating gaze but there was a smile on his lips.

"Don't you dare raise your finger at Shyamji? I don't care about anything when it comes to Shaymji..."

"I know Di... Now, Jeejaji also would have understood that" Arnav said, that hit Shyam's mind.

"He already knows... that's why he never uttered a single word about our bonding because he knew the value of a relationship than us, Chotte. He never dares think of losing any of us. Please don't think like that about Shyamji..."

Shyam was suffocating to even look at anyone's face. He could not stand that.

"Why are you silent, Jeejaji... don't you have anything to say?" Arnav asked maintaining the smile.