66 Shyam's Effort

Part 66 Shyam's Effort

Khushi could not come out of her overwhelming sensation easily. Arnav stood, looking at HP, gulping down. The man who never raised his head raised his voice in front of him for Khushi... dared to say what Khushi meant to Arnav. The words he uttered were not just words. What HP told him should not be taken easily because there were a lot of concerns about it. He didn't hesitate to put his words in front of him even after knowing that Arnav didn't like it if anyone raised their voice against him. That was why even Raizadas were squeezing their hands and could not understand what to do. HP would have felt genuinely bad for Arnav when he was mentally ill. Khushi started taking care of Arnav and he started showing improvement must be the reason for HP's respect for Khushi. HP amazed Arnav. Not just amazed... he made him stunned. At the same time, he was so happy to have such a loyal servant. Arnav was looking at his retreating figure awestruck.

Even Khushi didn't expect this kind of support and revelation from HP because even Raizadas failed to put the truth in front of Arnav with strong and deep words. How strikingly he talked...! He talked so softly, at the same time, strongly. She felt proud of HP.

Raizadas' condition was not to be described. They were shocked to the core because they had never witnessed HP in that dimension that was least expected. Did they miss something? What HP said were not just statements. It seemed heartfelt. He should have felt happy seeing Khushi doing things for Arnav. No doubt Khushi did what no one could even imagine. They saw Arnav standing with deep thought. His facial expression was something they had never seen.

Arnav looked at Khushi intensely. Raizadas couldn't understand what was running through his mind. HP's words should have made an impact on his heart. He walked to his room silently.

Night

HP was winding up and cleaning the kitchen. He sensed someone standing behind him. He turned behind and looked at Shyam whose gaze was only on HP. He knew why Shyam was there. He made up himself and smiled at him.

"When did you keep the medicine safe?" Shyam asked.

"I kept it safe when Khushi Bhabi asked me to do it," HP said without fear.

"Didn't you see when I poured it in the kitchen sink that day?" Shyam asked.

"Oh... that day, you poured it in the sink thinking that you were pouring the medicine in the sink? I thought you poured the sugar..."

"Sugar?"

"Yes... because what you poured in the sink was sugar" he said calmly.

"Why didn't you tell me then?"

"How could I say when you asked me nothing?"

"Then how could you give the lecture to Arnav about Khushi today?"

"It's because Arnav baba asked me not to call Khushi Bhabi. So, I told what I feel..."

Shyam was looking at him with a sharp gaze.

"And, when you poured the sugar in the kitchen sink, I didn't think you were DISPOSSESSING the evil medicine. By the way, why did you dispossess it, Shyam baba? Didn't you know we need it to prove the doctor wrong?" HP asked making a confused face.

Shyam was stuck. Was that HP who questioned him? Without answering him, Shyam walked out of the kitchen, leaving HP with a smirk.

In the meanwhile,

Khushi was laying on the bed, thinking about HP's words. She looked at her mobile that was ranging. Taking it, she attended it as she didn't have to check whose call it was. Who else other than Arnav would call her at that time?