33 Arnav in RM

Part 33 Arnav in RM

The nurse looked at the Doctor and he nodded his head. Coming out of the ICU, he said,

"He got his memory back"

All of them delighted hearing that but Shyam. He wanted to stop Arnav from going to Tamilnadu for treatment. That was why he pushed him from the stairs. But he didn't think it would backfire on him. Arnav regained his memories. Already, Aman had doubts about him. If he told Arnav about the medicine and the doctor, it would take only one or two days for Arnav to find a whole issue. And adding to it, Khushi would be Arnav's biggest strength. His witty mind worked faster.

They were about to go inside the ICU, and Shyam stopped them.

"Wait Rani Sahiba, before going in front of Arnav, decide what you are going to tell Arnav about Khushi"

Anjali looked at him with confusion.

"We know about Arnav. He is a self-estimated guy. What will he think about himself knowing that he had been mental? Are you going to tell him that he tried to rape Lavanya? We got him married to Khushi because she saved Lavanya from him and spoilt her life?"

Anjali became horrified.

"What if he doesn't accept Khushi as his wife? What if he hates her just because she reminds him of his mental condition?"

Khushi clutched her shawl nervously hearing the word HATE. She could never stand Arnav's hate. She could not be alive if Arnav hated her. That would be the most terrible phase of her life. Tears rolled down her eyes.

"Do you remember, what kind of bride we searched for him? Doesn't he feel bad, if he gets to know the circumstance that made him marry a middle-class girl? He just got rid of his mental issue. Are you going to stress him again?"

"But Khushi is his wife... "

"Of course, yes, but this is not the right time to open it up to him. We have to observe him first. After making sure of his mental health, we will open it up to him"

"No, whatever it is, Chotte must know about Khushi and his wedding. I believe Chotte will accept Khushi" Anjali said sternly.

"What if he didn't accept? That's my question. Don't you know about Arnav? Is it easy to change his decision? We know how stubborn he is. Yet, do you want to risk Khushi's life?"

Anjali was about to say something,

"He is right..." said Khushi, cutting Anjali.

Anjali and Lavanya looked at her bewildered.

"Arnavji got hit on his head. He needs a stress-free phase now. He had faced many things in the past. I don't want to confuse him any more. I will be waiting for his good recovery... until then I will be out of RM"

"No... I won't let you go anywhere. I know Chotte and his ideas. I know how to open it up to him. You don't have to go, Khushi"

"Di, relax... when you are so confident about it, what harm if I wait for two or three days?"

Before Anjali said anything,

"That's a good idea. We will update you about Arnav's condition" Shyam said.

That's when a nurse came out of Arnav's room.

"Who are Anjali and Lavanya?" She asked.

"These two..." Shyam said.

"He calls you both" the nurse went in again.

Anjali and Lavanya looked at Khushi painfully. Khushi composed herself.