86 Last Part

Part 86 Last Part

Raizadas felt extremely happy, seeing Anjali normal. Arnav didn't tell anyone that Anjali pretended. He acted like he knew nothing. He didn't want to embarrass Anjali. More than that, he didn't want Anjali to think Khushi should have told him the truth. He found a beautiful bond between Anjali and Khushi. He didn't want any disturbance in it.

On the other side, Khushi gave the best support to Anjali to come out of her grief. She requested Swamiji to Council Anjali and he did that often. That helped Anjali to change herself. Raizadas sensed a very good change in Anjali. She diverted her mind toward her Unborn. Slowly, RM started getting its old charms.

Arnav thought to engage Anjali more. He believed, it would not let her think about her past...not even for a second. He knew only happiness could create such a change in her mind. So he decided to bring happiness to RM.

Dinner time

Everyone gathered at dining including Anjali.

"Di, I want to talk to you about something very important," Arnav said.

All of them stopped eating and looked at Arnav.

"About what you want to talk about, Chotte?"

"What do you think of Lavanya?" He asked making Lavanya hiccup.

Anjali and Nani looked at Lavanya suspiciously whereas Khushi smiled at Lavanya.

"Tell me di, what do you think about Lavanya?"

"Good, innocent, highly dependent..."

"Really?" Arnav chuckled looking at Lavanya teasingly who was drawing patterns on her plate.

Anjali and Nani spared a confused glance.

"Is there anything we don't know?" Anjali asked.

"Yes, Di, there is an important point you have to know about Lavanya"

"What is that?"

"Lavanya is not innocent and dependent... am I right Lavanya?"

Lavanya scratched her forehead.

"What's the matter Chotte?" Nani asked.

"Lavanya is not dependent... she can decide what she wants. She is not so innocent not to fall in love with someone"

Anjali and Nani looked at her with shock. Not that she loved someone, it was because they were unaware of that.

"You guys will get more shocked if you get to know the person she loves," Arnav said contently.

"Who is the guy, Chotte?"

Arnav looked at Lavanya,

"Tell them... at least now..." he spilled a lop-sided smile.

Lavanya pleaded with Arnav through her eyes.

"Okay fine, the guy is none other than Aman" Arnav broke the egg.

Arnav said and there was an extreme level of shock on the faces.

"Aman?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"They are in a relationship for one year"

"I wanted to tell you Di but the happenings of our family didn't let me do that. I'm sorry Di" Lavanya said making a face.

"You don't have to feel sorry. I was so busy trusting the wrong person. In that, I missed being a good sister" Anjali said making them emotional.

Arnav was the one, who composed himself.