56 Unpredictable

Part 56 unpredictable

Khushi came to Arnav's room with juice. She forwarded the glass to him. Arnav stood not taking it from her.

"Khushi, I want to get clear on one thing"

"Whaaaat?"

"Do you want us to get married again?"

She frowned and nodded NO.

"Thank God... so, you are sure that we are husband and wife?"

"Why should I be not sure?"

"Actually, I was not in my sense when we got married. I thought you may like to marry me again with my full sense"

"No, Arnavji... I don't want to get married again"

"Really? Why so?"

"I don't think it's needed"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I'm sure... do you want it to happen again?"

"No way... actually, I don't like ritual dramas... thank God, my marriage took place without my consent" he chuckled.

"But, you don't know how our wedding happened..."

"Who said? I was in half white sherwani with well-combed hair... and was in semi-conscious state... right?"

Khushi was amazed to hear that.

"But, how do you know that? Did my brother tell you that?"

"No... I saw our wedding pic"

"Wedding Pic? But none captured photos in our wedding"

Removing his mobile, Arnav showed the photo that Sara sent him. Khushi dropped her jaw in amazement. She took his mobile from his hand and admired it with a smile.

"How did you get this photo?"

"Suspense..." taking the mobile, from her hand, he kept the phone in his pocket again.

Only a very few people attended their wedding. Raizadas would not have captured the photo as Anjali, Lavanya and Shyam were with Arnav on the stage. Nani also was in front of them only. So, she would not have captured it. Shyam wanted the marriage to be secret. So, her mother and brother also didn't try to take pics. Was that Sara who took the pic? Khushi shrank her eyes thoughtfully. Did Sara meet Arnav? But Sara didn't tell her anything when she called her that day morning...

Arnav saw her thinking deep. He understood, seeing her facial expression that she guessed the person who captured the photo. He was amazed by her sharp mind. No wonder, she had an amazing level of timing sense. He diverted the topic.

"Ok, let me come to the point, as you said you don't want our wedding to happen again, can we take our relationship to the next level...?" he asked seriously.

"Next level?"

"Yeah... I'm talking about indeed our first night" There was a smirk crawled on his lips.

Keeping the glass on the table, she rushed to the exit.

"Khushiiiiii" he called her in a faint tone that made Khushi stop at the spot.

She looked at him turning her head slowly. Arnav spread his hands and Khushi stood hesitatingly.

"Is Arnav Singh Raizada worse than a mental?" he smiled, pressing his lips.

"Controlling a mentally ill patient is easier than controlling Arnav Singh Raizada. You don't know that HE was under my control completely" she said, making him smile.