21 The First Change

Part 21 The First Change (Longest update)

The next day

Khushi sent food to Arnav through Hari Prakash, mixing the particular medicine that Swamiji wanted her to give to Arnav. She didn't want to go to his room before Shyam left home. So, she stayed back but Arnav who always ate food without fussing didn't eat it and kept it on the floor. Hari Prakash left the place getting amazed.

Hari Prakash came to the kitchen.

"Is Arnavji eating?" Khushi asked.

"No, Khushiji... he didn't even touch the food"

Khushi sighed in disappointment. She wanted to go to Arnav's room and made him eat the food but she could not do it until Shyam was at home. She waited suffocating like hell. It seemed Shyam was not going to go anywhere. Arnav should have the medicine at any cause. Making herself up, she walked to Arnav's room and sighed seeing him sitting on the bed looking at the plate as he was hungry. He rushed to her and lifted her circling her waist.

"Arnavji... put me down"

He took her to the bed and put her down.

"I know you are hungry. Why don't you eat?" Khushi asked smilingly.

Taking the plate, he gave it to her.

"What?"

"Aaaa" he opened his mouth asking her to feed him.

Khushi smiled nodding her head left to right and started feeding him breakfast. Arnav ate it without troubling her. He didn't feed her in return like he did in the previous day as he was hungry. She finished feeding.

"Good boy..." Khushi wiped his mouth with her saree pallu.

Taking her saree pallu, he too wiped her mouth and said,

"Good boy"

Khushi chuckled.

"I'm not a boy. I'm a girl... Khushi... your wife... ok?"

"I'm Khushi..." he said.

"No... you are Arnavji... Ar...nav...ji..." she stressed.

"Mmm... You?" he pointed at her.

"I'm Khushi..."

Arnav looked up frowning.

"Arnavji, listen to me"

Arnav looked at her. She stood from the bed.

"If I ran, you should chase me" She tried to make him understand through her action.

She started running and asked him to chase her. Arnav ran behind her when Khushi started running. She came and sat on the bed. Arnav also sat with her. Giving enough gap, she again ran and Arnav again chased her. She repeated the action two more times. She brought Arnav near the grill gate and sat there. So that, she could keep an eye on the way to Arnav's room. She knew no one came to Arnav's room but Shyam. He might check what Arnav and Khushi were doing.

As Khushi expected, Shyam searched for Khushi, not finding her in the living room. He thought something and came to the kitchen. he saw only HP there.

"Where is Khushiji?"

"In Arnav baba's room" HP said.

Shyam nodded ok and came to Arnav's room. He stood at a little distance and listened sharpening his ears. But Khushi saw him coming to Arnav's room and started running.

"Arnavji... please leave me... I just can't bear it..." she ran here and there. Of course, Arnav chased her as she practiced him well.

Shyam slowly peeped in and saw Khushi trying to save herself from Arnav. Arnav clutched Khushi's saree pallu and pulled her towards him. That's when they heard, Anjali calling Shyam. Shyam got alert and left the place immediately. Khushi made sure that Shyam went off. She sat on the bed panting hard. Arnav also sat beside her. Khushi leaned on his shoulder. Don't know how long she could manage Shyam with silly ideas. Tomorrow morning, there will be a big change in Arnav. What could she do? She was thinking about it. After a little while, she sensed that Arnav was sitting like a statue. Because he didn't want her to take her head off his shoulder. She raised her head and looked at Arnav. He pressed her head on his shoulder again. Khushi looked at him smilingly, leaning on his shoulder. She circled his bicep and closed her eyes forgetting everything. Arnav raised his brows pressing his lips together. He might have sensed something in him.