38 Connecting Dots...

Part 38 Connecting Dots...

"How are you, HERO?" The man asked.

Arnav looked behind and then at the man with confusion, like, whom he was calling HERO?

"I'm asking you only," the man said.

"Me?"

"Yeah... have you forgotten me?"

Arnav didn't know who the man was. He nodded NO.

"We met in TAJ MAHAL," the man said excitedly making Arnav more confused.

"Taj Mahal? I never went to Taj Mahal..."

"Arrey... didn't you come to Taj Mahal last month?"

"I think you should have seen someone..."

"I'm damn sure that was you... I still remember what you told your WIFE that day"

"WIFE?"

"Yeah..."

Cutting him,

"No no no... you are mistaken..."

"Hey, listen to me..."

Arnav looked at him.

"your car number is, DL 04 E 1000 right?"

Arnav got stuck. Yes, he had a car with the same number. What made him wonder was, that he didn't bring that car but another one. How did this man know about the car number?

"How do you know my car number?"

"I won't forget fancy any number and also what you said that day," he said confidently.

"What did I say that day?" Arnav asked the man.

"You asked your WIFE about your Mother"

"Mother? What I asked?" he asked looking at the signal that showed 60seconds.

The man also looked at the signal and started reciting quickly.

"you asked your wife, 'where is my mother?' She said, 'she went to God'. You asked 'Why?' She said, 'she wanted to meet God. That's why hearing that, you became thoughtful. She asked, 'are you feeling bad for not having a mother?' You nodded NO"

"I nodded NO?" Arnav asked wondering.

"She also wondered as you do..."

"What did I say?"

"You said Because I have YOU. You are also doing all the mother's work for me. I don't want mother but only you' you hugged her lovingly"

"I hugged her?" Arnav frowned as he could not believe it.

"Yeah... you hugged her publically. why won't you be romantic if she is so pretty?"

Arnav thought for a second,

"Do you know her name?"

"No..."

"How do you know she is my wife?"

"It's simple. She was wearing a mangal Sutra on her neck and you were sticking with her all the time. More than that, you didn't want your mother but her. then who she is to you?"

The signal changed into Green.

"How did she look?" he asked hurriedly as the vehicles started moving.

"Thin and fair with hip-length silky hair..." he said peeping out of the window.

His car moved but Arnav was still looking at him. He got his sense only after hearing the horn sound of the vehicles. Arnav left the place changing the gear. What was that? The man said he had a WIFE. When did he get married? His family members told him he was in a coma. A stranger said he saw him with his WIFE at Taj Mahal last month and the man was dam sure about it. who the girl could be? Thin and fair... hip-length silky hair? Khushi's figure flashed in his eyes and has the same features. He thought for a while and took a 'U-turn and drove the car towards the hospital where he had been admitted.