67 The hug from Arnav

Part 67 The hug from Arnav

Anjali who entered Khushi's room got stuck, seeing HP with Arnav.

"What happened Di?" Arnav asked Anjali.

"Nothing Chotte... I just came to talk to Khushi" she stammered.

"What so urgent that you entered her room without even getting her permission...?" he asked with a serious expression.

Anjali got stuck for a while.

"I just..."

"Just because she is a girl you BOUGHT for one crore, will you enter her room without her permission?" he asked lifting his brows, having loath in his tone.

Not only Anjali but also Khushi was embarrassed by his direct hit.

"I didn't expect you would be here in her room," she said gulping.

"I think you didn't understand what I ask you. I'm not talking about whether someone is in her room or not... I'm talking about entering her room without her permission..."

"No, Chotte... I... I was confused..." she stumbled.

Cutting her,

"About what Di? What's there to get confused...? That too in this time...?" he looked at the wall clock that showed 10'o clock.

Anjali was silent.

"But, Sale Sahib, what Hari Prakash and you are doing here, at this time?" Shyam asked.

"I wanted to discuss an important thing about the evil medicine with Khushi and Hari Prakash, (he paused) LAWYER SIR. That's why I called Hari Prakash here. Any problem?" he asked mockingly.

Shyam looked at Anjali.

"I asked what made you confused?" Arnav asked. It seemed he was not ready to leave the issue easily.

Anjali glared at Shyam. Composing herself,

"Because of you, I'm confused Chotte. I didn't expect you would be stubborn in your decision not to accept Khushi as your wife. I thought you would consider my request. I think I have done a big mistake by getting Khushi married to you. I understand that I have spoilt an innocent's life. I don't know how to compensate for it as the damage was already done. I'm feeling helpless Chotte..." Anjali said helplessly.

She left the place hurriedly. Shyam followed her silently.

After making sure that they left the place,

"Thanks, Hari Prakash..." Arnav said.

HP smiled at him and went out of the room and stood a little aloof. He didn't leave the place as he could not trust Shyam who could come back again.

Khushi huffed in relief.

"Don't you think you were rude to Di?"

"I was... but it was needed... I can't believe she even forgot the respect..." he said wearily.

"Shyamji would have screwed her"

"Doesn't she have a brain? How could she be manipulated easily? Won't she think anything on her own? Would she believe anything said by her bloody husband?" Arnav asked irritably.

"He saw you coming to my room, Arnavji..."

"So, what if I'm in your room? Will the world stop its rotation? She wants me to accept you as my wife but she would spy on us if I come to your room... what the heck..."

"This is why I asked you to go to your room. what if Hari Prakashji had not seen Shyamji checking my room?"

"I would have told them I decided to accept you as my wife... simple" Arnav said simply.