27 Cuteness overloaded

Part 27 Cuteness Overloaded...

Khushi reached RM with Arnav and Lavanya. She felt an extreme level of difference in Arnav's behavior. He was asking questions repeatedly about what he saw in the Taj Mahal. Khushi brought him to their room as she didn't want him to throw any bombarded questions at her in front of Nani and Anjali just as he did in front of Aman and Lavanya. She removed the hairband from her hair and applied a little oil as her hair became dry due to long travel. She tried not to go out but she could not stay in the room at the time of dinner. Anjali called them downstairs for dinner. Khushi was nervous as Arnav was in some deep thoughts all the time. She didn't know what was running through his mind. He learned many new things that day. Don't know which one made him think a lot.

While having dinner, everyone noticed that Arnav was leaning toward Khushi again and again and inhaling deeply.

"Khushi bitiya, what Chotte is doing?" Nani asked smilingly.

"I think he inhales my hair oil smell" Khushi smiled.

"It seems Bhai also liked your homemade hair oil," Lavanya said.

"Really? Is that your own preparation, Khushiji?" Anjali asked.

"Yes, Di... Khushi prepares her hair oil at home with special ingredients. It gives a pleasant smell anyone would like. That oil is the secret to her hair growth. See, how silky her hair is..."

"When you prepare it next time, prepare it for me too..." Anjali said looking at Arnav who leaned towards Khushi and inhaled the smell again.

Hari Prakash who came to the dining with a water jug smiled seeing that.

"Khushi bitiya, give your pillow cover to Chotte. He will smell it sitting on the couch without disturbing you" Nani smiled.

"No way, Nani. He won't leave her side. No matter what" Lavanya said.

"Khushi..." Arnav was supposed to ask her something, she stuffed the roti in his mouth not letting him ask her anything.

"Arrey, Khushi, I think, Chotte wants to ask you something," Anjali said.

"He has been arrowing a lot of SHARP questions on her since morning, Di" Lavanya smiled teasingly.

"is it, Khushi?"

"Nothing is like that, Anjaliji" Khushi stuffed the next morsel in Arnav's mouth.

"Khushi bitiya, I want to ask you something," Nani said.

"Tell me, Naniji"

"Much more things happened between us. Some of them are bitter. I know that. I hope you are not angry with us now."

"I was never angry with you either" Khushi simply answered while feeding Arnav the next morsel.

"If it is so, then call Anjali as DI. Is not Chotte's sister your sister too?" Nani smiled.

"Haan, Khushiji, stop calling me Anjaliji and start calling me Di just like Lavanya does" Anjali also requested.

Khushi smiled.

"I will call you Di on one condition," Khushi said.

"What's your condition?"

"You too pull out JI from my name and call me Khushi"

Anjali nodded ok cheerfully.

That little gap was enough for Arnav to question Khushi.

"Khushi, you said my mother went to meet God. When will she come back?"