10 Yes...

Part 10 Yes...

"From here on, there is no relationship between you and me... you should not step into MY in-law's house for any reason even though I die. That's all." Khushi said.

Garima and Swaraj stood shockingly.

"She is upset with us... that's why she talks like this. Everything will be alright." Swaraj said composing himself.

"Yeah... I know how much she loves me" Garima said.

"I loved you until a few minutes ago... not anymore because you won't deserve my love," Khushi said with a stern expression.

"One day you will thank me for the life you are getting now"

"It doesn't matter what kind of life I'm going to get. The matter is, the way you guys talked to me a few minutes ago. I respected you a lot. What did you say? Am I selfish? Let it be. Be happy with money..."

She got in and stopped not locking the door.

"I will talk to Anjaliji about marriage. You don't have to do that"

She closed the door.

RM

HP kept a glass of milk inside Arnav's room, through the gap of the grill gate, and waited until Arnav took the glass and drank it. Within a few minutes, Arnav went to a semi-conscious state. Shyam opened the door pressing his finger on the sensor. Three servants of RM got in and took Arnav to the washroom to give him a bath. That was how Arnav bathed every time. Of course, it was next to impossible to make him do such things.

HP came in with the broom and started to clean the room. When he cleaned under the bed, something came out from under the bed. HP took it in his hand and frowned. It was a CLIP. He saw a very small drop of blood at its edge. Something kicked in his mind. He guessed whose clip it should be. He caressed the edge and it was enough sharp to cut anyone's flash. Khushi should have cut her hand using this clip to save herself from Arnav. He kept it in his kurta pocket. He thought to give it to Lavanya after cleaning the room.

............

Lavanya was laying on Nani's lap sadly. Anjali came to Nani's room and Lavanya closed her eyes as if she didn't see Anjali. Anjali sat in front of them.

"It seems someone's angry with me...?" Anjali said, looking at Lavanya.

Lavanya didn't react but her eyeballs moved inside her eyes.

"Whatever I'm doing is for Chotte's betterment only"

Lavanya sat on the bed wrathfully.

"To do that, you can't ruin Khushi's life. Who gave you the right to do that? Just because she is a poor girl, will you do anything?"

"I just requested her to consider. It's completely her wish to accept it or not"

"No... you don't know about her mother and brother. They are greedy like hell out of people. They won't mind forcing her if they will get money"

Anjali was about to say something, her mobile rang at the same time. The call was from a new number. Yet, Anjali attended it.

"Hello... who is speaking?"

"Khushi Gupta..."

"Khushi...? Tell me Khushi..." Anjali stood up in excitement.

"I'm ready to marry your brother," she said in a stony tone.

Anjali's eyes tear up instantly. She bit her lip to control her overwhelming sensation. Seeing her expression, Nani and Lavanya thought, that Khushi denied marrying Arnav. Lavanya huffed in relief.