68 The Ritual

Part 68 The Ritual

Arnav made everyone awe stuck by hugging Khushi... Including Khushi. She widened her eyes getting shocked. What was this man made up of? What was there in his damn mind? Didn't know when and how he would give shock everyone. Didn't know what reason he was going to give for the sensational HUG. She thought.

Arnav broke the hug but he didn't get detach from Khushi. His hands were still whirling her shoulders.

"Thank you so much, Khushi... Thank you so much for whatever you have done for me. I just can't find a word other than THANK YOU. Just today I got to know your value. Just today I realize what you did for me is something no one ever could imagine. You are a girl who should be celebrated. I'm sorry for not understanding you before itself. I'm sorry I didn't know the seriousness of the issue before. I would not have refused to accept you as my wife if I had known the real issue." Arnav said in a go.

Khushi was startled. Was he ready to accept her as his wife in front of everyone? She was reading his face with the expectation of knowing his mind whereas Raizadas became happy with his statements.

On the other side, Shyam was in an anonymous state. He could not believe Arnav accepted Khushi as his wife. He was undoubtedly happy about it because Anjali would leave RM and would come to his house. At the same time, he was scared too. He didn't assume what Arnav and Khushi's togetherness was going to bring for him.

Khushi ran her eyes on Raizadas who looked super happy. Of course, she was also happy but she was curious to know the reason for his sudden acceptance. She looked at Arnav.

"I tested the medicine again. The doctor who tested it got HORRIFIED. He said whoever behind the medicine must be heartless barbarians."

Arnav said that observing Shyam who was HORRIFIED hearing that. He looked at Anjali whose face emitted an extreme level of SHOCK. Of course, Arnav said that in front of Raizadas because he wanted them to know about the medicine and also the seriousness of its effect because he knew Khushi would not have told them about the cruelty of the medicine.

"That medicine compound is forbidden in many countries including India due to the effect that creates in humans. It makes the man wild because it turns the sexual hormones wild. The man who consumes it becomes uncontrolled and it keeps his mental state unstable. I can understand how much you should have battled with me. You are an epic character Khushi. You could have enjoyed your life lavishing with the title of Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada, completely ignoring me but you didn't. Seemingly you are a naive girl, you have dashing guts that are impressive..." Arnav added.

"Shall we think, you accepted her as your wife?" Anjali asked curiously.

"Of course, Di... I don't think I can get a better wife than Khushi. I'm proud of her..." Arnav said looking at Khushi with a mild smile.

That smile spread onto everyone's face whereas Khushi lost herself in his smile. How adorable this man was...! How cleverly he accepted her as his wife, putting a valuable reason that can't be doubted. Arnav looked at Raizadas, circling Khushi's shoulder.

"I would like to announce my wedding by throwing a grand reception party, guys"

Lavanya rushed to Khushi and pulled him for a tight hug.

"Congratulations khu... No no... Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada..." She kissed Khushi's cheek.

"I'm highly disappointed with you Lavanya..." Arnav said and that changed Lavanya's facial expression.

"Why Bhai?"

"Being a good friend, she saved your life but you failed to do the same when your turn came"