49 The First Step

Part 49 The First Step... (Longest update)

Khushi was thinking about Shyam's action of burning Anjali's Saree and trying hard to connect the dots. Somewhat, she succeeded too. If her guess was right, she should not be quiet anymore. Shyam might do anything to hurt Arnav. However, she had to alert Arnav. Before that, she had to talk to Aman. It was necessary for Aman to know what Shyam did. Taking her mobile, she called Aman. His phone was engaged. She sighed. Of course, he was Aman after all... No wonder, if his phone was engaged.

(Even though if we blocked a number we can still call the number but they couldn't. They won't receive notifications too)

Khushi thought Aman would call her, seeing her missed call. But, he was never going to get notifications from Khushi's number because we knew Arnav blocked his number. Khushi sat on the bed wearily.

Suddenly, her heartbeat raised when she remembered Arnav's penetrating gaze and a killer smirk. She pressed her heart closing her eyes. She could not understand what was there in his mind. She was sure that he was trying to come close to her but with what intention he was doing that? She knew A to Z about mentally ill Arnav but understanding ASR was next to impossible. She didn't know whether he liked her or he was trying to TOUCH her only for ENTERTAINMENT because it's all very casual to RICH men. She was sure about one thing he didn't hate her...! That thought gave solace to her mind. She got home that Arnav would accept her as his wife if he got to know the truth. She smiled with an adorable blush.

.......

Arnav was also thinking about Khushi and also about her suddenly changed her weird behavior. Something was dreadfully wrong. Maybe, the reason for her weird behavior was Shyam. If it was so, he should not be calm anymore. Keeping an enemy at his own house was dangerous like hell. He might do anything... anytime. But what did Shyam try to do? He didn't do anything in AR in his absence. He could have stepped into AR and could have gotten its full control in his hands but he didn't do that. Then what the hell he wants? Arnav knew Shyam didn't like Khushi. Khushi would have also known that. Was that why she nervous?

He should not underestimate Shyam. He was a lawyer. He knew each and every loophole of LAW. He didn't know what Shyam had done against him so far. Only a lawyer could think like a lawyer. So, he wanted to discuss it with his lawyer Mr. Roy about it as soon as possible. Before that, he has to see Shyam's reaction to something.

Arnav headed to Anjali's room. He slowed down his steps and walked sharpening his ears expecting Shyam to talk something with Anjali but they talked nothing. Arnav entered their room, observing Shyam's expression. Shyam's facial expression changed for two seconds and he smiled at Arnav composing himself.

"Are you alright, Di?" Arnav asked, sitting next to Anjali, circling her shoulders.

Anjali nodded yes sadly.

"You can say that with a smile," he said that with a smile.

Anjali pouted.

"So, you are not yet out of it..."

Anjali made a face.

"Ok... so, you have decided to make me starve today it seems"

"Why Chotte?" she asked shockingly.

"I'm hungry... how could I eat anything if you are sad?"

"Go and eat something, Chotte, please..."

"No way... I won't eat until you eat. Come and eat something"

"Chotte..."

"Ok... keep crying. I'm going..."

Arnav stood up. Anjali clutched his hand. That made Arnav smile.