14 Shocking Khushi

Part 14 Shocking Khushi

Khushi lay down on the bed, looking at Arnav's photo.

*Who are you Arnavji? What connection do we have? Why did you come into my life? I know I'm not up to your standard. It's our fate that I became your wife. I don't know what had been stored for us in the future. I don't know whether you will accept me or not. I think, thinking of getting a future with you is greediness. A normal woman like me can never be a pair of a KING. But, your sister bought me one core. I will do the job of its worth. As of now, I honestly don't have any idea what I'm going to do but I promise I will do my best."

Khushi slept thinking about Arnav even though she didn't know what to do, or where to start.

The next day morning

Khushi came out of the room after taking bath. She stopped hearing,

"Good morning, Khushi"

She turned behind and found smiling Shyam.

"Good morning Jeejaji" she also smiled.

He came close to her.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life."

Khushi was silent. She didn't want to interrupt him. That was her first day for her in RM. So, she just wanted to observe everyone.

"I was unable to stop your marriage because I can't go against my wife. I can't fed-up her"

Khushi nodded affirmatively.

"Lavanya is not just my sister-in-law. I always consider her my daughter. From here on, you are also one. You no need to worry about anything. I'm here for you. You can ask me anything, anytime. I'm here for you. Think you have a brother in this house"

Khushi nodded ok with a smile. She liked Shyam and his approach.

"Khushi, don't try to go to Arnav's room if anyone forces you. You don't have to do it. It's terribly dangerous. Who else other than you know the seriousness? Be careful"

Khushi wondered. Did Shyam really say that?

"You may wonder... But, as a human, I can't ask you to be a wife of a mental patient. According to me, you and Lavanya are the same. Don't forget that"

She nodded ok pleasantly.

"I have been called Arnav's doctor here. You can deal with him directly. Ask him if you have any doubt regarding Arnav. you can suggest anything if you want to..."

"Thank you, Jeejaji" she smiled.

He left the place smiling. Khushi felt so energetic. We can say that Shyam had given her strength.

Khushi saw Anjali and Nani were doing Pooja. She came and stood next to them. Anjali and Nani smiled at her.

"I would like to go to the temple, Anjaliji," Khushi said.

"Shall I come with you?"

"No... I will go on my own"

"Take a car"

"No thanks, Anjaliji... the temple is at just five minutes of walking distance. I will go by foot"

"Shyamji said, the doctor is coming to meet you"

"Yeah, he told me too. I will come back before he reached RM"

Anjali nodded ok.

"You can take Lavanya with you at least"

"Don't worry Anjaliji. I'm not going to run away"

Anjali gulped down hard. Khushi left the place not waiting there.