The hospital

Squid POV
We were all driving to the skating arena, when I heard a scream from Sqaishey... "SQUID!!! WATCH OUT THAT'S A RED LIGHT!!!" She screamed. "AAAHHH!!!" I screamed in fear as I lay my foot on the brake peddle as fast as I could.

I luckily stopped just in time, but...

The car behind us, probably though it was a green light, and kept on going... I stopped so suddenly, that the car behind us, didn't get a chance to stop in time...

The car behind us...

Crashed right into the back of my car...

At least we're all fine....

"Guys, are you all ok?" I asked as I turned to face them. As they were all sitting in the back row.

"I'm fine," Sqaishey sighed.

"Me too..." Stampy said as he took a deep breath in...

Then there was silence...

"Uhh... Amy? Are you ok?" I asked in fear. Then tears started forming in my eyes once I turned to face her...

More silence...

What happened to her? This is all my fault! I hurt the girl of my dreams... What if she won't be fine ever again?!?! Why isn't she answering me? Please Amy... Please... This can't be happening... I ruined all my chances of getting her to ever like me...

And worst of all...

I ruined all the chances of her even wanting to be friends with me...

This has never happened before! I'm usually such a great driver... What happened now? Was I too overwhelmed with things... Too excited, that I didn't pay attention to the road and my driving...

Oh no... Amy's not fine... And what about the people in the car behind us...

"Stampy... Could you go and check if the people in the other car are fine..." I asked. "Sure, Sqaishey do you wanna come with?" "Yeah I'll come..."

With that they were out of the car...

"Amy... I know that your probably unconscious right now, and that you most likely can't hear what I'm saying... But... I just want to tell you that whatever happens... I'll help you through it... My mind about you will never change... I will always love you... As a fellow minecrafter, a friend, and I know you don't feel this way about me... But, as more than a friend. Amy, you mean the world to me... I love you so much... Please forgive me. It was all an accident, I just wanted this yo be a great day..." I cried...

"I'm going to call the police, don't worry Amy... I'll help you through this..."

More silence...

I knew that she wouldn't answer... But, what I'm really curious about is if she could still hear... If she heard everything that I have just said...

I dialed the police's number, and they were here in within two minutes tops. They were so fast that there was silence in this car for the whole time...

When the police got here, they asked us all some questions, then asked if they could talk to me alone, as I was the one driving...

They asked me some questions, like if the car in front of ME was also going to go through that red light... My only answer was that there wasn't a car I front of me for miles... At least that's what I saw.

Then they asked how'd only one person get so hurt when the rest of us were fine... That I couldn't answer... Cause I didn't even know the answer myself...

They asked multiple more questions, then told me that the people in the car behind us were fine as well. Then it was time that we made our way to the hospital... For Amy...

A few minutes later, we were all in an ambulance, rushing to the hospital... And my car was being towed away, cause of its condition... They said that they'll fix it, then call me... Of course I was going to have to pay, but I need my car...

So it'll be worth it.

A couple of minutes later, we were in the hospital... Amy was taken into a room, and we weren't allowed to visit her just yet...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half an hour later...

A nurse walked up to us, walked us to her room...

And told us what happened...

She told us that...

Amy was going to be unconscious for quite a while... A month maybe... A week... Or hopefully a day or two... Or three...

This is all my fault.... Why did I do this? It was an accident... An accident that could cause her, her life... And that's what kept on replaying in my head...

Like an endless CD...

Unable to stop...

I ran over to Amy, who was now laying down on a hospital bed.

I gave her a hug, and didn't let go of her, for who knows how long... As I hugged her, I kept telling her how sorry I was... That I was extremely sorry... Tears came down my cheeks each time I told her...

This was all my fault...

Hi!!! NO!!! Amy... What's going to happen to her?!?! Is she going to wake up and forgive Squid? Or wake up and leave there place with Sqaishey? Or worst of all... Not wake up at all... Stay in that coma forever... Oh, and was she able to hear everything that Squid said to her, in the car? Or not? To find out answers, make sure to read the next published chapters!!! Thanks for reading! It truely means a lot! Bye!!!
~Liz.