Squid's confessions aren't his decisions.

Amy POV

Squid just told me that we're through. How could he have moved on so fast? He and Sqaishey... Never mind. I just can't think about him. I did cause all of this, shouldn't I be happy that I could be with Stampy now? Isn't that what I wanted? But the way he told me that we're through... The disgusted look on his face, is something that I'll never forget...

I couldn't help but let tears start to roll down my face... And to make matters worse, Sqaishey called out once more. "Babe? Are they gone yet?" Sqaishey called over to Squid. "Yep, I'll be right there." Squid grinned as he shut the door on us. I looked over at Stampy and saw the terrified expression that his face told, that he felt. "It'll be ok." I told him as tears came down my face. He nodded in return. After a minute of silence, I stormed out, and came to a stop at Stampy's door. "Can I please stay the night?" I cried as Stampy ran after me, and pulled me into a hug. "Of course you can. And don't worry about me and Sqaishey we're through..." Stampy assured me. "Ok..." I sniffled. We pulled out of that hug around a minute after.

Stampy reached into the back pockets of his pants and grabbed the key to the room. He opened the room, letting me enter first.

"Your room is identical to mine- I mean my old room." I told him as I looked around. "Yeah, I noticed that too when we were at your room- I mean your old room." Stampy corrected himself, just like I had. "So... This has been one fun vacation, except for all the fighting." I started. "Yeah, I agree." Stampy simply replied. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked as he came over to me. He leaned in and we passionately kissed. "This." He said as we pulled apart. "Ok." I answered as our lips locked once more. We continued our make out session until we heard a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to reveal Squid...

"Hi, I thought that you and I are through? What are you doing here?" I questioned him. "We are. I just came by to get Sqaishey's stuff and drop off yours." Squid said as he pulled out my duffel bag, behind him. He threw my bag onto the floor and stormed in past me. "What do you think your doing? You can't come in here!" I screamed at him. "I already told you. I'm getting Sqaishey's bag." He mumbled.

Wow... He really was over me. All the things he told me, about how much he cared for me... How our love will never get separated, was that all a lie?

"There. I'm done. I'm leaving now, you happy?" Squid said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I nodded in return and walked him out to the door. "Oh, and Amy... You and I don't know each other anymore, ok? And same goes for you Stampy! " Squid threatened. "Why? We just broke up! Can't we still be friends?" I blurted out. "Sorry Amy... It's final." Squid mumbled, as he walked out of the room. "Squid! I'm sorry!" I cried out after him. "Sorry Amy...What's done is done..." He answered as he walked down the hallway, and into his room. I closed the door behind him, as he walked out. Tears began to form in my eyes, why couldn't we still be friends? Just because we broke up doesn't mean we have to forget about each other... Was he really that upset? I mean come on... He and Sqaishey seemed to get over us pretty quickly... Even tho I want to be with Stampy now, I still want them to be my friends... I'm even willing to forgive them for doing it... If I'm willing to do that, he needs to learn that he has to do the same in order for everything to be fixed. But why won't he? What he did with Sqaishey was way worse than what me and Stampy did to them... And I'm willing to forgive them, if they do the same...

We started this war, but how were we ever going to put an end to it?

Squid POV

I stormed out of the room with Sqaishey's bags in my hands. Oh how I wanted to tell Amy off. But I could tell that she really wanted mine and Sqaishey's forgivness. She was really sorry, and even willing to forgive me and Sqaishey for what we did... She put our friendship in front of our actions. I wanted to do the same but their was something keeping me from doing that...

And what's keeping me from doing that, you may be asking...

My feelings for her...

I still liked her, but I know that she doesn't feel the same way...She likes Stampy, and now all my chances are gone. She's over me and theirs nothing I could do to win her back. She hurt me, but I seemed to hurt her even more. She even had the courage of forgiving us, but I denied it... All because she moved on...

And if we can't be together...

Then we cant be friends...

So that's what I told her, that we can't be friends... Only I didn't tell her the reason behind it. That we can't be friends, just because of the fact that I wouldn't ever be able to face her... Because I wanted to be more than just friends... I wouldn't be able to face her, and that's exactly why I don't have the courage and bravery of just being friends with her.

I wanted more, and nothing less...

So I said 'no' and walked away...

I said 'no' to just being friends and walked away, all because I wanted us to be more than friends, and nothing less. But she made her decision and picked Stampy.

I knew that I needed to move on, and so did Sqaishey. We were talking in my room, then it just happened. And a small part of me... liked her back. So, I'm just going to have to stay together with Sqaishey. We'll see how it goes. Who knows... It may even work out.

I came to a stop at what once was mine and Amy's room. I took the key, braclet, and opened the door. "Thanks." Sqaishey thanked me as I gave her, her bag. "No problem." I said as I plopped myself onto the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" Sqaishey giggled. "It's like you read my mind!" I laughed.

We put on a comedy/romance movie and began to watch. I put my hands around her shoulders as she lay her head down on my chest. We watched the movie, and I knew that I could get used to this. After all... I liked her, and she liked me. We both seemed happy together, and that's all that counts! I looked her in the eyes, as she did the same for me. "I love you Sqaishey." "I love you too." She replied as we leaned in for a kiss.

This was my new life, and I was just going to have to accept it.

Hi! Waz up? Please help me! I have nooooooo, lol! Idea of what could happen next! Plz help me!!! You guys are my only hope! So please! Comment down some of your ideas, all ideas are good ideas! So please remember that! I really need your help! Please, like I said... You guys are my only hope! Thanks for reading! And please remember to comment down some of your ideas! Thanks! I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee!!!

~Liz.