Back to the way it was before

Amy POV

Once we came back to the resort, the four of us decided to switch back to our old room agrangments. With me and Squid sharing a room, and with Sqaishey and Stampy sharing a room. Me and Sqaishey got our bags, luckily we didn't unpack much, and went into our old rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Squid went into our room, he helped me unpack my bags, and let me just say that it sure felt good to be here again. Once we were about to finish with my bags, Squid decided to speak. "I'm so happy that your back here. And that we're together. It didn't feel right without you here." Squid told me. "Same here." I replied, as I finished unpacking the last of my bags. "Ok, we're done!" He cheered. "What now?" I laughed. "Well... How about me and you go tell everyone the news about us being together again. And then, make some plans for the rest of the day with the others." Squid suggested. "That sounds good." I replied. "Wanna go now?" "Yeah sure. But we need to get Sqaishey and Stampy first." I told him. "Ok, I'll call them." Squid said as he took out his phone from his pocket.

Once he called them, they said that they're already done unpacking and that they'll be over in a minute. And with that, a knock sounded at the door.

I went to the door to see the whole MAC there, along with Sqaishey and Stampy, who happened to be holding hands. "Come on in you guys!" I cheered. "Thanks!" Lee laughed. "Just come in!" I laughed as they all followed my instructions and came in. We all sat on the couch and began talking and laughing. After a moment, I looked over at Squid.

It was time to tell them about us.

"I'm guessing that you all know about Sqaishey and Stampy being together! Well... me and Amy have some news too!" Squid laughed. "Yep! They both told us about them on the way here. And really? Are you guys together again too?" Netty giggled. "Yep! We're a couple now." I told them all as I took Squid's hands into mine. "And... we've decided to go back to the old room arrangments!" Squid added. "Aww! I'm so happy for you guys!" Rosie squealed. "Me too." Finball added. "I agree! I'm really happy for you guys!" Lee told us. "Same goes for me! I always knew that you guys would be the perfect couple, and that nothing would ever forever split you two up!" Tomohawk smiled. "Thanks guys!" Squid replied.

We all laughed and talked about how we got back together, and how Stampy and Sqaishey got back together. It was so much fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later, I decided to change the subject. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" I asked. "I was thinking that all of us go on a boat ride. You guys ok with that?" Squid suggested. "Yeah! That sounds great! I haven't ever been on a boat ride!" Rosie cheered. "Trust me! You'll love it!" Lee smiled, looking straight at her. "I hope so!" She giggled, as a blush rose up her cheeks.

Was there something going on between them?

Anyways, everyone else, including me, agreed to going on a boat ride. We all talked about how much fun it was going to be, and how we couldn't wait. Ten minutes of doing that I took Squid's hands back into mine and leaned in. we passionately kissed and once we pulled away, I spoke. "I love you Squid. Thanks for everything you've done for us!" "I love you too Amy, from the bottom of my heart." He replied as we starred into each others, and kissed once more.

I can't even express how happy I am that we're back together!

This boat ride is going to be loads of fun!

I can't wait!

Hi! I want to give Lily12Mermaid a big thanks as I was experiencing writers block, and she helped me out with some ideas. She helped me with the idea of them all going on a boat ride, so I have some big stuff planned for the next couple of chapters! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! And I couldn't have done it without you!
There'll be a new chapter out soon! Byeee!!!

~Liz.