The news is told

The next day...
Squid POV
I woke up to the sound of footsteps and talking. Then my door creaked open, and a familiar voice spoke. "Squid! Wake up! Come on, Stampy and Sqaishey said that they have something to tell us! And we already know what it is! Come on!" Amy cheered, while giving me a slight shove so that I would get up. "Ok, ok! I'm coming!" I surrendered while putting both my hands up. She then took my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "Go get dressed and brush your teeth! I'll wait downstairs! Ok?" She told me. "Yes sir!" I laughed while saluting like a soldier. She let out a small giggle then went back downstairs.

I went to my room and picked out my clothes. I took a blue shirt with a minecraft squid on it, red jeans, and dark blue converse. I went back to the bathroom and got changed. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair a bit so that it would look nice.

After around 10 minutes, I finished off and made my way downstairs.

"Look at who's finally here!" Stampy teased. "At least I don't take an hour just to comb my hair!" I fought back, while taking a Seat on one of the kitchen stools "It takes time to make it look this perfect!" He answered while putting his hands through his hair.

"Mmmh." I whispered to myself as a joke. "I heard that!" Stampy teased. "Boys! Lets stop with the fighting!" Amy joked. "Don't worry, we're just joking!" I said as I pulled Amy into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and pecked her lips.

Sqaishey and Stampy gave each other looks and blushed.

They were definitely together.

Stampy POV
Squid pulled Amy into his arms and pecked her lips, I couldn't help but let out a small blush.

Soon that would be me and Sqaishey.

We got together when Squid and Amy were on there date. It was just the two of us, and I just took my chances and kissed her. The best part was that she then attmitted that she likes me back!

We plan to tell Squid and Amy about us today. We're all going to have a homemade lunch and then we'll tell them the news.

It'll be great, I just know it!

We could even go on double dates and stuff!

I gave Sqaishey a look, and she gave me one back. We stood there blushing, cause we both knew that soon enough, that would be me and her.

Squid and Amy pulled away and then Squid began smirking. "What are you two doing? Your blushing like crazy! Oh! Don't worry Stampy, soon that'll be you and Sqaishey, if that's what you want! Cause I know that's what you want!" "What? No! It's just that-" I began but was interrupted by Squid once again. "Mate I'm just joking!" I let out a sigh, mostly because I didn't want them to figure out that we're dating just yet.

----Time skip all the way to lunch------
(Pretend that they already had breakfast, and all that stuff.)

I was making lunch with Amy, Sqaishey, and Squid. We were cooking chicken and Mashed potatoes, Who knew that it'd be so hard?

"Squid! That's not how you do it!" Amy exclaimed, while rushing over to him, to fix the problem. She started laughing once she got there. "It's not that bad!" "You were about to over cook the chicken! I'll put in the time, and you go finish those potatoes, ok?" "Whatever you say!" He answered, while heading over to the potatoes.

---------------------------------------------Time skip to when they finish cooking the meal.

"Let's eat now, I'm so hungry! Literally, my stomach is growling right now!" I laughed.

Amy and Sqaishey set up the table, while me and Squid got our drinks ready.

We were all eating and laughing, just generally having a great time. When Sqaishey gave me a look. A look that said 'it's time to tell them.'

So I began.

"Guys, me and Sqaishey have some news to share with you." "Yes, and you'll be happy to hear it!" Sqaishey added, while taking her hand into mine, and raising it so that Amy and Squid could see. "We're dating!" I exclaimed, as we set our hands back on the table, still hand in hand. "I was wondering when you guys were going to tell us!" Squid joked. "What do you mean? Wait... How'd you find out?" Sqaishey asked. "Well, when me and Squid came back from our date, we overheard you guys talking! So it wasn't totally spying..." Amy laughed. "Yes it is! You guys are such spy's!" I joked. "We'll since you know about us, tell us about your night!" Sqaishey asked Amy and Squid, while I just nodded. "We had a great time! First we gave each other gifts, then went to the fanciest restaurant in town, and then Squid took me to see 'Big Ben' here in London! It was amazing, I've always wanted to go there!" "What did I tell you! I'm the best!" Squid laughed.

So we got into specifics about how their date went and how me and Sqaishey got together. It was so much fun that we sat in the kitchen eating ad talking for hours!

I can't believe that Sqaishey and me are now together!

This is the best day ever!

And nothing is going to ruin it...

I hope.

Hi!!! So... Everything is good in this book so far, huh? Well I have an Idea that'll cause something big to happen! Maybe not in the next chapter, but the one after that... So get worried cause all this happiness is starting to fade away! Lol, jk! Maybe... But seriously, yes I do have some ideas! And you'll absolutely love them! So I hope that your enjoying this book so far! Byeee!!!
~Liz.