The gifts

Amy POV
20 minutes later, that same day...

I was all done getting ready. Sqaishey did a magnificent job, she curled my hair, put on some light makeup for me, and helped me wrap Squid's gift. I just can't thank her enough for her hard work! It's absolutely amazing! I owe it all to her!

"Your ready!" Sqaishey squealed. "Yep! Thanks so much, I owe it all to you!" I thanked her. "No problem! It was actually really fun, you know, getting you all ready!" She replied. "Ok, so you have to meet Squid downstairs in two minutes exactly. Let go now," She continued. "Ok, just let me get the gift. I'll meet you downstairs." I said. "Sure, oh... I have an idea!!!" She squealed once more. "How about you make a big entrance!" She continued. "Ok, I'll be downstairs in a minute, do you think that you can give a big introduction?" I squealed. "Sure." Sqaishey replied. And with that she went back downstairs.
I got the gift and waited for Sqaishey to call me down.

Squid POV
I finally finished changing and getting ready, so I headed back downstairs. Stampy handed me the box and I waited for Amy to come.

I then heard some footsteps, it was Sqaishey.

"Sqaishey, where's Amy?" I asked. "Upstairs getting something, she'll be down in a minute. What's that?" She asked while pointing to the box that was in my hand. "Amy's gift!" I proudly replied. "What is it?" She asked sounding curious. "You'll see once she opens it!" I replied. "Ok." She answered.

"So, what are you and Sqaishey going to do, while me and Amy are gone?" I asked Stampy. "I don't really know, all we've thought about is you guys, for the past few days. "Oh ok." I answered. "Don't worry, we'll find something to do! We could watch a movie or something." Sqaishey answered.

Then some other footsteps were heard.

Amy.

"Squid, I'm proud to tell you that Amy's now on her way!" Sqaishey announced. Then out of no where, she threw out some confetti!

And she was right, Amy suddenly came down the stairs looking beautiful like always.

She had a nice dark blue, knee length dress on, with navy blue heels, her hair was curled and she had some light makeup on.

Just, wow!

She looked outstanding!

"Sqaishey! Thanks for that wonderful introduction!" Amy blushed. "No problem!" Sqaishey said as she and Stampy, went out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"Amy, you look outstanding! Your so beautiful, just like always!" I told her, while she began to blush. "Thanks, and you look quite handsome yourself!" She complemented. "Thanks, oh here, before I forget. This is for you." I said as I gave her the box that held the necklace.

"Aww, Squid... You didn't have to!" She blushed. "But I did! You deserve it!" I exclaimed. She opened the little box to reveal the silver necklace inside. The necklace had a crown charm attracted to it. "It's beautiful! I'm speechless!" She cheered as she handed me the necklace and I helped her put it on.

It looked gorgeous on her.

"Not as beautiful as you tho." I told her. "Getting something that's more beautiful than you, Is basically impossible." I continued. "Squid! Thank you so much, love it!" She said as she blushed once more and pulled me into a hug. She then leaned in, and kissed me.

Once we pulled away, she took out a box that was wrapped in black and blue stripes paper. "Squid, this is for you. I really hope that you like it!" She said as she handed me the box. I opened the box to find headphones inside of them! They were blue! My favourite colour! "Amy, I've been wanting new headphones for ages! How'd you know?" I asked. "I've been listening to you talk about getting new ones for quite a while now, so I knew that this would be the perfect chance to get them for you!" She told me. "Thank you!" I thanked her, as I this time, pulled her into a hug and pecked her lips once more.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

I placed the headphones away, while Amy wore the necklace, then I said "Ready for a wonderful evening ma'lady?" "Of course! And speaking of wonderful evenings, I still don't know where we're going!" She asked as I took her hands into mine.

"It's still a surprise!" I replied as I opened the door for her.

And with that, we were off to have the best day of our lives!

Hi!!! I wonder where Squid is going to take Amy! No really, I actually needs ideas please! I have a couple in mind, but I would love to hear your suggestions, who knows, I might use one of your ideas! So please, comment some places that you think they should go! And also, I will give the credits to the person that's idea is used! Please helpz mez!!! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! K, byeee!!!
~Liz. <3