Squid's surprise

Squid POV
Stampy just told us that he and Sqaishey are dating. This makes it even better! I have a surprise for me and all of them. And by all of them I mean me, Amy, Stampy, Sqaishey, Finball, Rosie, Lee, Netty, and Tomohawk! They'll all love it! And they definitely won't see it coming!

Since Sqampy is now a thing, and so is me and Amy, my surprise will be even more fun! Maybe this surprise will even bring the other MAC members together, who knows!

Only time can tell.

We were all in the living room relaxing, so I decided to tell them about my surprise. "Guess what?" I asked excitedly. "I don't know, what is it?" Amy answered. "Well... I have a surprise for all of you and the other MAC members!" "A surprise! I love surprises! What is it?" Sqaishey cheered.

"Well... I got us all tickets to go on vacation to...Mexico!!! We're all going to have so much fun on the Mexican beaches and resort!" I cheered.

"No way! Squid, for real?" Amy squealed while jumping up and down. "Yep! And we're leaving in exactly a month!" I replied happily. Amy ran towards me and hugged me. "Thank you so much! I love you so much! Eee! This is going to be the best vacation ever! Oh! And the whole MAC is coming?" She squealed. "Yep!" I answered, still holding her in my arms. "Squid! Mate, this is amazing! And all our friends are coming! You really are a true best friend!" Stampy thanked me. Me and Amy pulled away and Stampy came up to me, and gave me a hug. "It's a manly hug, ok?" Stampy said as he pulled away, and the girls giggled. Sqaishey then ran to me and hugged me. She thanked me and then went to Amy and they both began squealing and cheering. Me and Stampy started laughing a bit at the girls reactions, at our girlfriends reactions that is!

We laughed and talked and planned for another hour or so.

"So, I'm going to go tell the others about the trip, anyone want to help me?" I asked. "Yeah sure! We'll all help!" Amy cheered and everyone else agreed.

So that's what we did. We called Netty, Tomohawk, Lee, Finball, and Rosie. They all agreed to the nine of us going on vacation, to Mexico, and were super excited.

This was going to be the best vacation ever.

I just know it!

Hi!!! Eeee!!! The MAC are going on vacation to Mexico! Isn't this great, but will will happen? Will it be a great and relaxing vacation, or an emotional roller coaster? Find out in the next published chapters! Thanks for reading! Byeee!!!
~Liz.