The next chapter of our lives

Squid POV

Me and Amy got changed into our fanciest clothes, as we were going to the buffet with everyone else. I quickly changed, then picked up the small leather box that'll forever change my life to the best. I looked at it, then put it into my pocket. I knew that I was making the right desicion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of the bathroom to see Amy waiting for me by the door. "Ready to go?" She asked as that beautiful smile of hers formed upon her face. "Yep." I answered as we made our way to the resorts buffet.

As always, we came down there to see everyone already waiting for us.

"Hi guys! Let's get in line." I told the others. Everyone agreed as we lined up. There was one family in front of us, so it wouldn't be long till we got to our seats.

Once it was finally our turn to get seated, I told the waiter how many people we were, and she immediately took us to our table. "Thank you." I told the waiter as she took of.

I pulled out Amy's chair for her, and she sat down. I sat down in the chair beside her, and took her hands into mine. "I love you Amy." "I love you too Squid." She replied as we leaned in for a kiss.

"Are we gonna get our food now? Or just sit here?" Lee laughed, causing me and Amy to pull away. "Your right. Let's go." I chuckled. We all made our way to the buffet. There was so much to chose from. But once everyone chose something, we went back to our seats to eat.

Everyone laughed and talked, we all joked around, and just generally had a great time.

But once everyone was almost finished with there meals, I decided that it was time.

The moment that I've been dreaming of, ever since I met Amy...

I knew that this was what I wanted, so I told everyone that I had an announcement to make.

"Guys. I have something important to say." I told everyone. They all slowly got silent and looked at me. "What is it Squid?" Amy asked. "Is it what was bothering you when we were on the boat ride?" "Sort of." I nervously continued.

I slowly got down on one knee in front of Amy and pulled out the small box. I opened it to expose a beautiful silver ring with a diamond on it, that glistened in the moonlight. Everyone gasped as I began to speak. "Amy, I've known you for a long time now, and ever since we first met, I knew that you were the one for me. And that's exactly why I'm doing this. We've been through many ups and downs, it's been such an emotional roller coaster, but just having you there, made it worth it for me. I love you so much, and want to spend the rest of my life by your side. Your the first and last thing on my mind each and everyday. Your happiness is the reason to my happiness, and I love you so much. I love you not because of what you have, but because of what I feel for you... I care for you, not just because you need care, but because I want to... I'm always here for you, not because I want you to be with me, but because I want to be with you. Amylee33, will you make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?" I finished off, as I locked eyes with her. She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. "Yes, I'll marry you Squid! I'd be honored to marry you!" She squealed as tears of joy came running down her face. I gently took the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger. "It's beautiful!" She said as she stared at it in awe. "Only the best for you." I smiled as I stood back up and pulled her closer to me. I put my hands around her waist and passionately kissed her, not ever wanting to stop. I then dipped her, and our lips locked once more.

We kissed as everyone else started awwing at us, and clapping for us, to congratulate us. We soon pulled away to let our eyes lock. "I love you Squid, meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me." Amy smiled. "I love you too Amy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congrats you guys. I guess that I'm going to be an uncle soon!" Tomohawk joked. "Someday." I replied as I wrapped my arms around Amy and smiled at her. "Yeah, someday." She giggled.

Everyone came to congratulate us, but once it started getting late, we all payed for our meals and went back up to our rooms.

Me and Amy talked about having the wedding when we get back home, and how happy we both were. We talked about our future together, and decided for us to buy a house so that we could live together. Then, someday having a family together.

Gosh I love her so much. I knew that I made the right decision. Why was I even worried in the first place?

Anyways, once we finished talking we went upstairs and had a fun night, if you know what I mean. ;)

Hi! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! The feels tho! I just cant even cuz I've been looking forward to writing this chapter for such a long time! Oh, and also I forgot to say thanks so much for 3k reads! You guys are the best, thanks to every single one of you! With that said, I do have some news for you. This was actually the last chapter of this book, but don't worry! There will be a sequel! I will post a chapter later today, that'll give you guys all the details of that! So, I'm sorry for not giving you guys a bit of a warning type of thing, it's just that I've decided to continue this book, like when they get married and all that, in a separate book just recently. I hope that you guys understand, and it's not like the book has come to an end or anything like that. Just that there'll be a sequel! Yay! I hope to see each and every one of you guys in the sequel! Thanks so much for all of your support! Loves ya! I'll see you guys later! Byeee!!!
~Liz.