Sqamy

Squid POV
I can't believe that Amy is now my girl! This is the most greatest day of my life! I can't believe it! It's just too good to be true!

I love her so much!

"Squid, you're the reason of my happiness, you're the reason of why I even woke up from this being unconscious thing! All because you didn't lose hope in me, because you never gave up on me. Because you believed that I would get though this! And all because you never lost any hope in me, is why i'm awake right now. That's why I'm here right now! I love you so much! You have no idea! Squid, your the key to my happiness!" Amy exclaimed. "I love you too!" I replied.

I then leaned in to kiss her.

And just as we did, someone came through the door.

Once we pulled away, I saw Stampy and Sqaishey at the door, with grins on both there faces.

"So I'm guessing that we weren't suppost to see that!" Sqaishey smirked.

"And hear what you guys were just talking about!" Stampy added.

Neither me or Amy replied. We just sat there with blushes rising up our cheeks. Stampy and Sqaishey just stood there, probably waiting for me or Amy to say some sort of a come back. They just stood at the doorway, grinning.

"So, Sqamy's now a thing! Boy, did we miss a lot! The doctor called us with the news, of you waking up, and we immediately went to visit you! I guess that Squid already beat us to it tho!" Sqaishey said, breaking the silence.

"I'm so glad to see you again Amy! It's amazing that your back!" Sqaishey continued. "Yeah, it's great to see you! Welcome back!" Stampy cheered.

"Thanks!" Amy replied. "So, when can we all just go home and forget about all of this?" She asked. "Today maybe, we still have to ask!"

"Oh ok!" Amy nodded her head.

Stampy and Sqaishey then came to us. They sat beside us and we all began to talk.
While we were talking, I saw Stampy give me a look, a very 'cheesy' look. And just by looking at his facial expressions, I could tell he was grinning about me and Amy.

How much did they hear? The part where she told me that she liked me, or the part that I told her that I liked her? Or perhaps both?

I don't know, all that matters to me right now is her!

I took her hand into mine and we all talked for a minute more.

That was when a nurse came in.

She told us that we could leave, when ever we wanted to. So that's what we did. We checked Amy out of the hospital, left, and finally came back home. Where we could forget all of that ever happened.

Maybe even go skating, like we planned to before...

And this time, we're going to walk, just in case...

Cause I don't want to go through that ever again.

And since Amy's now my girlfriend, I could get my courage up, and ask her out on a date.

Hi!!! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! YAY!!! SQAMY IS NOW A THING IN THIS BOOK!!! I'm so HAPPY right now that I can not even!!! JUST YAY!!! Ok, anyways! See you guys next time! Bye!!!
~Liz.