Discovering secrets

Squid POV
Me and Amy were driving back to the apartement when a question occurred in my mind 'what have Stampy and Sqaishey been up to?' Cause they were so caught up in helping the both of us that they didn't make any plans for themselves. "Amy, when we get home, lets thank Stampy and Sqaishey for all there help." I said. "Absolutely! Cause without them, this night wouldn't have been as much fun as it was!" Amy cheered. "I'm glad that we're on the same page then!" I laughed.

Once we got back to the apartment, I reached inside my pocket to take out my keys.

They're always in their, but this time...

They weren't...

Where did my keys go?!?!

I must have looked extremely worried cause Amy then began to... Laugh?

"Why are you laughing? This is serious! I can't find my-" I said as a slight laugh escaped my lips, but was interrupted by Amy. "Looking for these?" She asked while waving my keys in the air. "Yeah! Where'd y- oh! I gave them to you and Sqaishey when you guys went shopping!" I remembered.

"Yep! Here you go!" She answered back.

She then handed me the keys.

I put the key into the doorknob, and twisted the key. I opened the door to see all the lights out.

They must have already been asleep.

"All that lights are out, I think that they're asleep. We should be quiet, got it?" I whispered. "Yeah, let's go! We'll tell them how the night went tomorrow." Amy replied. Me and her entered, but saw a light on upstairs. "Are they awake?" She asked. "I don't know, let's go and see." I said while making my way upstairs. We quietly leaned our heads close to the door to see what they were saying. "I think that they're back, Stampy... We have to tell them about us." Was what I heard Sqaishey say. "Tomorrow, ok? They'll tell us how there night went and we'll tell them about us. Trust me, they're going to be really happy for us. Especially Squid! He's always joking about me and you!" I heard Stampy laugh.

What? I do not, always joke about them...

Do I?

Well, it doesn't matter! They were both really happy about me and Amy, so we have to do the same for them!

"Let's go now, I'm tried anyways." Amy yawned as it was really late. I agreed with her, and with that we both went to sleep.

So many questions were racing through my head...

Was Sqampy now a thing?

Or did we mishear them?

Are they going to tell us tomorrow?

Or keep it a secret?

Those questions and many more stuck in my head, but I somehow managed to fall asleep.

I just thought of Amy.

Hi!!! Please comment some Ideas and things that you want to see happening in this book, I would really appreciate it! So please help me out! :)
Anyways, I guess that, that's all I have to say! Byeee!!!
~Liz.