CHAPTER 1 : SANG HOON TERE

word count: 1594

dated: june 09, 2022

so the scene starts with a couple in a bedroom.. whole bedroom has become a mess.. feathers scattered all over in the room... as we can see a couple is involved in pillow fighting... their screams... laughing.. all is heard in the room.. and both r enjoying.. the girl is running in the room and the boy is following her with pillow in his hand to take his revenge....

woman- himat hain toh pakad ke dikhayo...

man- tum mujhe challenge kar rahi ho.. (the man said.. while folding his arms around his chest..)

woman- kar toh rahi hu.. pakad sakte ho toh pakad lo.. (she said.. while showing him tongue.. teasing him..)

man- madam galat insaan se panga le liya hain aapne kyunki special agent karan shergill na kabhi kissi se koi challenge haara hain aur na kabhi harega...

women- woh toh wakt hi batayega.. sirf baatein banane se kuch nhi hota.. (she said.. challenging him further.. and started running.. so that she don't get caught..)

karan runs behind her.. to catch her.. while she was not willing to get defeated.. so she was running.. continuously.. while teasing him in between.. that he is getting old.. it's not his cup of tea..

finally after running for so long.. she gets tired.. and leans on a wall.. to catch her breath.. in the meantime.. karan gets hold of her.. and cage her between wall and him.

karan- maine kaha tha na monami.. ki main kabhi koi challenges nhi hara...

monami looks at him.. and he is already looking at her.. both are lost in the moment.. and enjoying the close proximity.. but there moment came to an halt.. with karan phone started ringing.... monami takes advantage of this.. and she frees herself from karans grip...

karan is now on call.. while monami is leaning against the door.. and aaram se karan ko taad rahi hain.. while karan smiles a little at her as he caught her red handed.. and monami blushes.. as she bites her lips between her teeth..

after the call ends.. karan informs monami that he has to go.. as kuch zaruri kaam aa gaya hain... so he leaves.. leaving behind a sad monami..

monami talking to herself- har baar chala jata hain.. iske paas mere liya time hi nhi hain.. jab dekho bus kaam kaam and kaam.. (she said.. making a face.. and sighing..) sunday tha atleast aaj toh mere saath time spend kar leta.. itni sundar biwi mili hain par nhi janab ko toh kaam ke aage kuch dikhta hi nhi.. (she said rolling her eyes..) aane do isse.. ab main bhi baat nhi karungi.. huh.. (she said.. realising a frustrated sigh..)

karan comes back home... after completing his work.. unaware of the fact.. that his wife is now angry on him.. and he now need to manofy her.. he sees monami is nowhere to find...

karan- monami.. monami.. kahan ho.. (Karan starts calling her name.. as the first thing.. he wants when he comes home is his wife.. he too hates going away from her.. but what else he can do.. nothing comes prior to his work.. not even his happiness.. which is with his wife..)

monami- kya hain.. kyu chila rahe ho.. (monami said.. as she came to the hall..)

karan- aree yhh kya tareeka hain baat karne ka.. pati hu tumhara.. (Karan said.. not aware that.. monami is not in a good mood.. and abhi panga nhi lena tha monami se..)

monami- u know what mujhe tumse baat hi nhi karni.. (monami said.. with an angry look...) ek kaam karo.. samne wall dikh rahi hain na.. (she said pointing to the wall).. usse baat karo.. kyunki mere paas tumhari faltu ki baaton ke liya bilkul bhi time nhi hain..