CHAPTER 61 : AUKAAT

word count: 1450

dated: october 05, 2022

karan- monamiiiiiii.. (he screamed on top of his lung.. and rushed towards her..)

karan- theek ho tum.. (he asked inspecting her for any injury and then giving her a hand to get up and pulls her up.. monami nods that she is fine..)

monami- main theek hu.. par bhaiya.. (karan looked at param with tears in his eyes.. his brother pushed monami on ground to save her from the gunshot.. but in turn got his arm injured by the bullet.. it all happened in a fraction of seconds..)

moran- bhaiya aap theek ho..

barkha with teary eyes- param.. aap theek hain.. (she asked in a worried tone.. as she witnessed the entire scenario in front of her eyes.. which happened just a couple of seconds back..)

param- main theek hu.. (he said assuring the trio.. and then turns to monami..) monami tum theek ho..

monami- main theek hu bhaiya.. aapke hote hua mujhe kaise kuch ho sakta tha.. (she said with teary eyes.. while parkha and karan smiled..) lekin aapke haath se khoon nikal raha hain.. (and with that she started examining the wound..) goli chu kar nikli hain.. par wound gehra hain.. it needs urgent treatment warna zehar fail sakta hain.. hospital chalna hoga.. (as monami said.. barkha and karan nodded in agreement..)

param- monami main theek hu.. yhh toh choti moti chot hain..

monami- doctor main hu yaa aap.. (she said strictly..)

karan- jo yhh keh rahi hain chup chap kijiya..

barkha- aur agar aapne ek shabd bhi bola na toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga.. (she said in a strict tone.. while moran looked at her with horrified expressions..)

barkha- aise kya dekh rahe ho..(she said sternly.. while the duo noded there head in negative..) aur karan tum.. le kar chalo apne bhaiya ko hospital.. main bhi dekhti hu kaise nhi aate yhh..

karan- ji bhabhi.. (karan said following the orders like a child do of her mother..)

karan gave support to param.. and then took him towards the jeep with bhabhi... and took him to the hospital.. while monami went to baby who was coming running towards them as she witnessed everything happening..

baby- chachi papa theek toh hain na.. (she asked in broking sound.. she was damn scared.. monami bent to her level and cupped her face..)

monami- bacha.. papa bilkul theek hain..

baby- par woh goli.. (she asked terrified.. monami just smiled trying to calm the child..)

monami- aap papa ki bahadur bache ho na.. (baby noded in yes..) so dont worry.. papa ko kuch nhi hoga.. choti se chot hain.. abhi theek ho jaayegi.. (baby noded in agreement..) ab aap na gud girl ki tarah apne sid bro ke saath unke ghar jaana ohk.. chachi ko abhi hospital jaana hain... papa ke paas..

baby- par meko bhi hospital jaana tha.. (monami nodded in no.. and baby being a mature girl understood.. and then asked..) sid bro hain kahan??

monami- maine call kiya hain usse.. aa raha hain woh 5 min main pahunch jaayega.. and phir aap unke saath jaana and main hospital ohk.. (she said with smile.. and baby nodded smiling..)

scene changes..

param wound has been dressed and he has been given the necessary treatment as he is sitting on the patient bed.. and barkha is sitting beside him on stool to check on him if he needs anything as he cant move his right hand due to the cast.. while karan has gone to reception to complete the discharge formalities.. and monami is with doctor discussing the case... that if there is anything serious or not.. while the doctor assured her that everything is under control perfectly alright..