CHAPTER 10 : DOSTI AUR PYAAR

word count: 1530

dated: june 27, 2022

so the scene starts we can see a man roaming on the terrace with phone in his hand as he is talking to someone.. so u might have guessed it ki the man is karan.. aur woh baat kar raha hain apne non bro but still bro se.. yaani ki apni sale sahab sidg bro se.. toh chaliya dekhte hain ki kya baatein chal rahi hain.. waise aise kisi ki baatein sunni nhi chahiya par hum besharam hain iseliya sunenge.. toh lets peek into scene.. guyz this is phone conversation so it will be parallel scene..

sid with teary eyes - iska matlab.. meri monu bro.. meri monu bro zinda hain..

karan- haan sidharth.. monami zinda hain..

and that was it for sid.. and he starts crying on the phone only.. karan can listen to his sobbing..

karan- sidharth kya hogaya.. ro kyu raha hain.. r u ok.. sidharth..

but no response.. karan keeps on calling his name but still no respone.. but finally sid comes out of his trance and process the biggest good news of his life..

sid- jiju bro aap sach bol rahe ho na..(he asked confirming again..)

karan- haan sidharth.. main bilkul sach bol raha hu..

and karan tells him everything whatever happened and how he met monami again.. and also that she has lost her memory and now she is staying with him in the academy.. he also tells him that they have bcm friends.. and yhh bhi ki monu ko uski memory ke flashes aate hain..  and he also asked sid to convince her to meet doctor.. as he knew that monami will not deny to sid..

sid - jiju bro.. mujhe meri monu se baat karni hain.. abhi.. mujhe uska face dekhna hain.. i want to hug her.. i want to meet her.. par..

karan- i know sidharth tum nhi aa payoge kyunki tumhare upar mission ki responsibilties hain.. lekin main tumhari baat karwata hu monami se..

saying so karan cuts the call.. sid was confused ki achanak karan ne call kyu cut kar diya.. he was about to call him again.. but then he gets a video call from karan and he picks it..

karan- main monami ke room main ja rahu.. face to face baat karlena..

sid gets happy afterall he was going to see his monu bro after so long.. he has said to karan ki usse monu se baat karni hain par usse khud nhi pata ki woh kya bolega monu se aur baat kar bhi payega yaan nhi.. meanwhile karan reaches to monami room.. monami is watering gappu.. for a second he was just lost in her.. but then the next moment he came out of his monami land..

karan- monami..

monami turns towards the door and was happy to see karan there..

monami- arre karan tum.. aayo na.. bahar kyu khade ho.. come inside...

karan comes inside and comes close to her..

karan- monami.. tumhari liya kisi ka phone hain..

monami little confused- kiska??

karan- kisi khaas ka.. lo khud hi dekh lo..

saying so karan passes the phone to monami and she was surprised and happy to see sid on video call.. whereas for sid he had tears in his eyes afterall he was seeing her after long time and that too virtually.. but sid holded his tears as he knew about the situation.. plastered a smile on his face and then..

sid- hey monu bro.. kaise hain kamini..??

monami - kamine ganju... wattsup bro.. (with full excitement and love..)